Eggscellent Bison Burger. Great recipe for Eggscellent Bison Burger. Our recent trip to the farmer's market saw us bring home bison, duck eggs, and brioche buns as part of our haul. These items obviously needed to come together to create gourmet burgers for a Saturday night feast.
Mulitas near me Bison Burger near me Chicken Skewer near me Subgum near me Papaya Smoothie near me. These items obviously needed to come together to create gourmet burgers for a Saturday night feast. Cheesy Turkey Bacon Bomb, Weaved Cheddar Meatloaf, Turkey Bacon Burger Patties. You can have Eggscellent Bison Burger using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggscellent Bison Burger
- It’s 1 lb of ground bison.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter – melted.
- Prepare 4 of brioche buns.
- Prepare 4 of duck eggs.
- It’s 4 slices of extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 4 slices of tomato – cut about 1/8" thick (we used an heirloom).
- It’s 4 leaves of romaine lettuce.
- You need to taste of mayo and dijon mustard.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
How to cook a bison burger. Cook it as you would cook a beef burger, but for a slightly shorter time. Lacking fat, it dries out easily. How to cook bison burgers on the stove in a cast iron skillet: Season the burger patties generously with kosher salt and freshly ground pepper.
Eggscellent Bison Burger instructions
- Form ground bison into 4 burger patties. Sprinkle each side with desired amount of salt and pepper. Grill to desired doneness (we like medium rare). Top with cheese in last couple minutes of cooking so it gets all melty..
- While burgers are cooking slice buns, brush inner side of each half with melted butter, toast on grill or in a preheated skillet over medium heat..
- In a medium skillet over medium-low heat fry up duck eggs in about 1 tbs oil. You can do either over easy or sunny side up. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Assembly: Spread mayo and/or dijon on bun if desired. Place lettuce then tomato on bottom bun. Top with burger then egg. Place top bun (press down to break yolk if desired). Dig in for a messy delight!.
Heat a cast iron skillet over medium-high. Turn the heat down to medium to cook the lean bison. Butter the cut side of the rolls and place, cut side down, on the griddle. He is a gumball machine, also known as The Park's manager. As a manager, he is the boss of every park worker (with the possible exception of Pops).