Grilled Pork And Apple Burgers. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble pork over mixture; mix well. Grilled Pork Loin and Apple Burgers.
I have to admit, he has some pretty awesome food ideas sometimes. He knows a lot about pairing flavors, and these flavors together were a serious home run! The Secret's in the Sauce Preheat grill for medium-high heat. You can have Grilled Pork And Apple Burgers using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Pork And Apple Burgers
- You need of burgers.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground pork.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh sage leaves, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of granny smith apple, peeled and finely chopped.
In a large bowl, mix together ground pork, apple, onion, garlic, teriyaki sauce, and egg. If too dry, add some juice from the can of pineapple slices. Fire up the grill for these fresh and delicious Apple Mustard Pork Burgers! A juicy, flavourful burger to keep the BBQ running strong all Summer long!
Grilled Pork And Apple Burgers step by step
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together. Form 4, 4 ounce patties (pre cooked weight) or two nice 8 ounce patties..
- Once formed, let patties sit out until they become room temperature. About 10 minutes..
- On a medium high grill, can be indoor or out, place patties. On grill be sure to coat grates with oil..
- Cook on one side for 3-4 minutes for 4 ounce patties, and then flip. 5-6 minutes for thicker patty..
- Enjoy with your favorite bun. I like to serve with lettuce, a thin slice of onion and a thin slice of a mild cheese. You can also grill some thin slices of apples to top your burgers!!.
- Recipe by taylor68too..
A good burger is always on my hit list. We've been making a rotation of homemade burger recipes recently and these Apple Mustard Pork Burgers reigned supreme in our house.. Home » Recipes » Burgers » Pork and Apple Burgers. These pork mince burgers would be great cooked on a grill but I made mine in a skillet and it worked just as wonderfully. So these are great to make in the cold season too!