Homemade Hamburger Steaks Simmered in Demi-glace Sauce. Great recipe for Homemade Hamburger Steaks Simmered in Demi-glace Sauce. My mother, a chef, taught me this recipe. Feel free to adjust the ingredients to your liking.
Great recipe for Delicious Hamburgers Simmered In Demi-glace Sauce. My family loves hamburger steak simmered in sauce. If you use demi-glace in the simmering sauce, you'll have a restaurant-quality dish! You can cook Homemade Hamburger Steaks Simmered in Demi-glace Sauce using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Hamburger Steaks Simmered in Demi-glace Sauce
- Prepare of Hamburger Mixture.
- Prepare 300 grams of Ground meat (mixed pork and beef, or just pork).
- You need 1/2 of Onion (minced).
- Prepare 100 ml of Panko.
- You need 60 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of Nutmeg.
- It’s of Demi-glace sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 25 grams of Butter.
- It’s 200 ml of Red or white wine.
- Prepare 400 ml of Water.
- Prepare 50 ml of Ketchup.
- You need 50 ml of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Soup stock granules.
It looks like it takes a lot of effort, but it's actually quite easy. My family loves hamburger steak simmered in sauce. If you use demi-glace in the simmering sauce, you'll have a restaurant-quality dish! It looks like it takes a lot of effort, but it's actually quite easy.
Homemade Hamburger Steaks Simmered in Demi-glace Sauce step by step
- To make the hamburgers, mix the hamburger ingredients in a large bowl and knead..
- You should knead with your hands, but as it can get messy, you could use a plastic bag to avoid the mess..
- To make the demi-glace sauce, heat the butter and flour in a pan over low heat, not too high so they don't burn..
- Cook the flour and butter until they turn this colour (like milk tea). Slowly add the wine (200ml)..
- Most likely, some lumps will form, but don't worry. Gradually whisk in 400ml of water, and whisk until the sauce becomes smooth..
- Whisk 50ml of ketchup, 50ml of Worcestershire sauce and a teaspoon of stock granules. Turn off the heat..
- Shape the hamburger mixture into 4 patties. Lightly coat them with flour (not listed). Cook both sides in a pan over medium heat..
- When the hamburgers have browned on both sides, add the demi-glace sauce to the pan, and simmer for 5-10 minutes. Avoid burning the sauce..
- The homemade hamburger steaks simmered in demi-glace sauce are done!.
- If you have leftover sauce, you can spoon it over an all-egg omelet, or an omurice (rice-stuffed omelet)..
If you buy cheap off-cuts at a butcher or supermarket and ask "Can you grind it up for me. Tomato Sauce Simmered Hamburger Gratin Recipe By Cookpad An. Delicious Hamburgers Simmered In Demi Glace Sauce Recipe By. Pover Recipe Keftes De Pescado Tomate Atlanta Jewish Times. Ricotta Beef Meat Italian Food Forever.