Homemade pizza dough. Let stand until bubbles form on surface. Skip store-bought, frozen pizza and make this pizza dough recipe from scratch. Tackling it yourself may seem daunting at first, but making your pizza base at home is economical, fun, and healthy since you control the ingredients.
Quick and easy pizza dough, no kneading required. See the recipe plus a helpful video and have homemade pizza in under an hour. I use the bread hook in my Kitchen Aide mixer to mix & knead this dough. You can have Homemade pizza dough using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade pizza dough
- It’s 4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of warm water.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oregano.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of active dry yeast.
- You need 5 tbsp of butter.
If you would rather make individual pizza pies, portion the dough into as many round balls as you want pies. Pizza dough is the foundation and every great pizza begins with a great pizza crust. Some like thin and crisp pizza crust, while others prefer thick and soft pizza crust. This homemade pizza crust has it all: soft & chewy with a delicious crisp and AWESOME flavor.
Homemade pizza dough step by step
- Mix warm water and active dry yeast..
- Mix flour, olive oil, garlic salt, sugar and oregano, after 2 minutes add the water with the yeast..
- Once you finish molding the dough, add the butter and keep molding probably you will need to add more flour..
- Let the dough rest for at least 2 hours, this step makes the dough grow and eventually add a better flavor..
- Usually I bake my pizza at 450 for 20-25 minutes, it's delicious!.
This Homemade Traditional Italian Pizza Dough Recipe, is the only Pizza Recipe you will ever need. Make it by hand or in your stand up mixer. This Pizza Dough can be made the same day or left to rise overnight in the fridge. A few tips on making the best homemade pizza: Want to make your own pizza dough? Bobby Flay's got the recipe for success.