Jalapeño Cheddar Burgers. I used to saute onions and fresh jalapenos to top our grilled cheeseburgers. I mix the chopped fresh jalapenos, onions and shredded cheddar right into the hamburger patties. To complete the flavor attack you could add slices of crispy bacon to the pile.your choice!
It's my favorite burger to serve to anyone who claims you can't make a good burger with lean ground meat. The delicious jalapeño cheddar filling in these burgers keeps lean meat juicy and tender while adding tons of flavor! The burgers in the photo were made with turkey, but I have also done these with lean beef and they were equally delicious! You can have Jalapeño Cheddar Burgers using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Cheddar Burgers
- It’s 1 of Jalepeno.
- It’s 2 oz of Cream Cheese.
- You need 2 oz of Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1/2 lb of Ground Beef— I used grass fed beef to be healthier!.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
They can broiled in the oven or cooked on the grill! Blend until well minced and sticky and add to a bowl. Cheddar Jalapeno Chicken Burgers with Guacamole. My husband and I are down for anything with guacamole, so it's no wonder that we love these smoking-hot burgers!
Jalapeño Cheddar Burgers instructions
- Chop Jalenpeno into really small pieces.. Make sure you get the seeds out! I used my chopper!.
- Mix cream cheese, jalepenos, and cheddar cheese in a bowl..
- In a different bowl mix onion and ground beef..
- Take a small amount of the cream cheese mixture and form into a patty. Stick it inside of the beef and form another patty..
- Here's the size I made..
- Usually I'd do this on my grill but there is currently a thunderstorm so I used my grill pan for the stove! Cook about 7 minutes per side..
- When it is done to your liking serve with some fries! I made yummy ranch fries today!!.
They're perfect for a quick weeknight meal or a backyard barbecue! —Gaby Dalkin, Los Angeles, California. Add the cheddar and jalapeno to your food processor and chop. In a mixing bowl, combine the cheddar, jalapeno, Montreal Steak Seasoning and ground beef. Mix well and then form into patties. Juicy and flavorful, these jalapeño cheddar turkey burgers are incredible!