Pinky's Juicy Lucy Burger. Great recipe for Pinky's Juicy Lucy Burger. As part of a summer menu seminar, I researched Jalapeño Poppers. I found that most people wanted more than just appetizers.
American cheese is not fancy, but it is perfect for burgers and the traditional choice for a Juicy Lucy. Nothing melts quite so smoothly—but a close second is a nice cheddar. We're taking a traditional Jucy Lucy (Juicy Lucy) , and juicing it up a little bit with some of our favorite ingredients! "Royalty Free Music from Bensound" cooking, chef, hamburger, burger, juicy. You can have Pinky's Juicy Lucy Burger using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pinky's Juicy Lucy Burger
- Prepare of Burger Patties.
- You need 1 kg of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 kg of ground venison.
- Prepare 2 each of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of seasoned fine breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Burger Fillings/Toppongs – Mix-match.
- You need of Emmenthal Cheese.
- Prepare of Dry Salami.
- Prepare of Prosciutto.
- It’s of Sundried Tomato in oil.
- You need of Old Cheddar.
- Prepare of Feta.
- It’s of Alfalfa Sprouts.
- You need of Smoked salt pickled onions.
The signature burger of Minneapolis, the Juicy Lucy, is a cheeseburger with a twist: instead of the cheese being on top of the burger, it is sealed inside the patty! As the burger cooks, the cheese melts, making the meat around the center of the patty very juicy. I could eat this every single day for the rest of my life. When it comes to the Juicy Lucy it's all about the cheese.
Pinky's Juicy Lucy Burger step by step
- Mix ground meat, seasoning, crumbs and eggs until an even consistency is reached..
- Prepare patties using a burger press for filled patties.
- On half the patties, place desired filling(s) and top with cheese..
- Place a second patty on top of the first. Press the edges together firmly. Chill thoroughly..
- Preheat grill to HI..
- Sear burgers for 3 minutes per side..
- Reduce heat to BBQ and cook until desired doneness..
- Remove from heat and stand 5 minutes before serving with all appropriate toppings. Fresh tomatoes, red onions, dill slices, bacon, grilled portabello slices, alfalfa sprouts, hummus, whatever you like goes!.
The burger is the ultimate cheeseburger with the cheese on the INSIDE of the patty. Originating in Minnesota, it's a standout from all. The Juicy Lucy is a classic Minnesota recipe for a burger stuffed with cheese. That cheese stuffing turns into delicious gooey molten cheese as the burger cooks, thus making the ultimate cheeseburger. There are a few tips to get it right so lets dive in and cover how to make a juicy lucy.