quick and easy pizza sub sandwiches'. All topped with a zesty Italian dressing. I was hungry one day and had these supplies all sitting around, so then I decided to make something quick and easy out of them. Moisten edges of rectangles with water.
Strombolis can make a very satisfying and fulfilling supper. But what about customers that are craving them in the middle of the day, and don't want something that will make them uncomfortable? Just pull some of the pizza crust out of your freezer and make them these very easy sandwiches. You can cook quick and easy pizza sub sandwiches' using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of quick and easy pizza sub sandwiches'
- You need of Hoagie Rolls.
- It’s of of marinara sauce.
- Prepare of of mozzarella cheese slices.
- You need of of applewood smoked ham slices.
- Prepare of (optional) 1 jar of mushroom pieces.
I pounded the chicken breasts thin first, then seasoned them before grilling. I toasted the buns and added a little ranch dressing." – Jillian. Turkey Sandwiches with Cranberry Sauce "My husband's favorite sandwich of all time." – Baking Nana. BLT sandwiches are so good, but they can make a lot of messy crumbs from the toasted bread.
quick and easy pizza sub sandwiches' step by step
- preheat oven to 350º, turn stovetop burner on medium heat and preheat skillet, split Hoagie rolls and butter both halfs of rolls. when skillet is up to temperature toast both halves of the rolls.( I also use my electric griddle to save time when I' m cooking several sandwiches).
- when rolls are toasted, spread marinara sauce on both halves of the hoagie roll..
- next put slices of ham on one half of the roll, then split a slice of mozzarella cheese in two and put both pieces on top of the ham..
- (optional) put mushroom pieces on the on the other half of the roll..
- place the open sandwich on a baking sheet and place on the middle rack of the oven. bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and marinara is hot..
- Hope you enjoy!.
Since we also love wraps, I decided to make BLT's using tortillas instead. You can slice your own, or ask to have it sliced on the thicker side. These easy Pizza Sandwiches combine your favorite bread with delicious pizza toppings such as pepperoni and mozzarella cheese, all cooked to golden cheesy perfection. They'll take your love for grilled cheese to a new level! Dip them into pizza sauce for the ultimate comfort food.