Taco soup. Browse Our Official Site For Tasty Tortilla Soup Recipes! Taco ingredients such as browned ground beef, onion, corn, kidney beans and a package of seasoning mix are combined in this soup which may be garnished with grated cheese. By Becca Hancock In a large Dutch oven or pot over medium heat, heat oil.
It's like chili's soupier cousin and it's loaded with all the best taco style ingredients! This soup recipe is fully loaded with ground beef, beans, veggies, and of course taco seasoning. This easy Taco Soup Recipe combines two of my favorite things; ground beef tacos and belly-warming soup! You can have Taco soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco soup
- Prepare 2 pounds of hamburger.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of rotel.
- It’s 1 can of corn rinsed n drained.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans drained n rinsed.
- It’s 1 can of chili beans drained n rinsed.
- Prepare 1 cup of taco seasoning.
- It’s of Water to fill pot.
Get the fiesta started – with Taco Soup! It's loaded with south-of-the-border flavor thanks to McCormick® Original Taco Seasoning Mix – and ground beef in every bite. Serve with your family's favorite taco-toppings like avocado and shredded Cheddar. This is a delicious and quick soup (even if you are not on Weight Watchers).
Taco soup step by step
- Cook hamburger till done drain n rinse n put in large pot.
- Add tomatoes n rest of ingredients fill with desired water for broth stir n cook 35 minutes on medium.
- Serve with cheese sour cream n chips.
ALTERNATIVE SLOW COOKER INSTRUCTIONS: Brown ground beef and onion in a large skillet or Dutch oven. Transfer beef and onion to a slow cooker. Topped with cheese, avocado, and all the fixin's, this simple soup makes the perfect weeknight dinner that'll please just about everyone. Add remaining ingredients, except cheese and chips. Skip the spoon and scoop this soup with your favorite tortilla chip!