Applebee's Quesadilla Burgers. Applebees Quesadilla Burger This burger is made from a well-seasoned ground chuck beef patties. The meat is topped with slices of Pepper Jack cheese, a delicious Mexi-ranch sauce, crispy Applewood smoked bacon, fresh pico de gallo, crispy fresh lettuce, and this burger is surrounded by warm Cheddar cheese quesadillas. Enjoy our Applebee's specialty burger with mexi-ranch sauce, bacon, pico de gallo, shredded lettuce in Jack and cheddar quesadilla.
You can adapt this to make as many burgers as you need. Place a cooked burger on top, then top with more cheese, and cup pico de gallo and a drizzle of sour cream. Several years ago, my son was on an Applebee's kick. You can cook Applebee's Quesadilla Burgers using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Applebee's Quesadilla Burgers
- Prepare of Quesadillas.
- It’s 2 of 10 inch flour tortillas.
- It’s 2 tbsp of softened butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of shredded monterey jack pepper cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of diced onion.
- You need 1 of diced canned jalepeno.
- Prepare 2 slice of bacon (crumbled) or bacon bits.
- It’s 1 of southwest seasoned hamburger (cooked).
- You need of Southwest seasoning.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 of crushed red pepper flakes (to taste).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
Anytime he was choosing our restaurant, he chose Applebee's. I found something I loved on the menu. Then shortly after that, I heard a news report that was telling the most unhealthy things to eat at restaurants. Today, I filmed my Applebee's inspired Quesadilla Burgers recipe for you!
Applebee's Quesadilla Burgers instructions
- For hamburgers:.
- Add together seasonings in a dry mix.
- Use 1 tbsp of the dry mix for each pound of hamburger meat. Mix it in and cook (fry or grill).
- For quesadilla:.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat..
- Spread butter on one side of tortilla and place it in the pan..
- Sprinkle the cheeses, onion, tomato, bacon pieces and jalepeno in the center of the tortilla as its cooking. (Cheeses first to melt).
- Place burger on top along with the other side of the tortilla and spread butter on top to flip it over..
- Add miscellaneous, (lettuce, mayo, etc) cut through the middle and serve.
And of course, the recipe is below! The seasoning in the meat works well. Serve with fries or chips and salsa! I hope your try these and enjoy! Meet our trio of crave-worthy Handcrafted Burgers.