Burger Salad. This salad has everything I love about a cheeseburger, sans the bun. Chopped romaine, tomatoes, avocado, pickles, shredded cheese topped with grilled burgers, red onions and drizzled with a seriously delicious dressing. To assemble each salad, pile torn lettuce on a plate.
Then sprinkle warm croutons all around the plate. Burger Salad Bowl ~ take a juicy burger, still sizzling from the grill, plop it on top of vibrant spring greens and surround with all the fixings, including a tangle of crisp fried onion strings, blue cheese, and a dollop of secret sauce…now that's a good idea! A salad that tastes like a cheeseburger, with lettuce, ground beef, cheese, pickles, ketchup, mustard, and onion. You can cook Burger Salad using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Burger Salad
- Prepare of Kostas1213's Homemade Beef Burgers.
- Prepare of My Dill Quickles.
- Prepare of My Creamy Honey Mustard Dressing.
- It’s of Yorkie's Big Mac Sauce.
- You need of Lettuce or Mixed Salad Greens.
- You need of Grape Tomatoes, halved.
- It’s of Carrots, julienned.
- It’s of Onions, thinly sliced.
Hamburger bun croutons are a fun addition. Classic burger elements become a fast, fun salad–a deconstructed take on a diner favorite. Instead of four burger patties, we cook just two, then chop and sprinkle them over the top. A handful of crushed potato chips adds crunch.
Burger Salad instructions
- Season and shape the ground beef for Kostas1213's Homemade Beef Burgers: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/5010692-homemade-beef-burgers And set them aside in the fridge for a bit. If you're going to grill on coals, you might want to get the coals started at this point..
- Start the Dill Quickles recipe (Just do Step 1, which takes 30 to 45 minutes of wait time while you make the other stuff): https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/5075341-dill-quickles-quick-pickles and while the cucumbers are sitting in the salt….
- Make Creamy Honey Mustard Dressing: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2351708-creamy-honey-mustard-dressing Set that aside and then….
- Make Yorkie's Big Mac Sauce: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/4371648-big-mac-sauce Set aside..
- Finish up the Dill Quickles (Steps 2 to 4)..
- Cook burgers..
- Assemble salad: 1. Put lettuce or salad greens down, top with as much tomatoes, carrots, and onions as you like and drizzle with Honey Mustard Dressing. 2. Place hamburger patty on greens, put as much of that yummy Big Mac Sauce on top as you like. 3. Top it with as much of the Dill Quickles as you like..
- Enjoy! :).
Mix up my mustard dressing and boom-awesome lunch. For this week's Healthy Food Friday with American Express, let's break down the BURGER SALAD, because burgers + salad + all the topping = perfection. Discover our menu and order delivery or pick up from a Burger King near you. Menu. back > Charburgers; Sandwiches; Salads; On The Side; Kids' Meals The ultimate Burger Salad with Special Sauce Dressing! Made with mustard flavored ground beef, all your favorite burger toppings, and then topped with a delicious homemade special sauce!