Chicken Satay Pizza. Chicken Satay Pizza Topped with crunchy carrot and cucumber, roasted peanuts, fiery chilli and aromatic cilantro, this Thai-inspired pizza hits all the spots with a fresh spin on chicken satay that's perfect for warm weather. Layer the pita bread with baby spinach, satay chicken, mushrooms and capsicum then sprinkle over the mozzarella. Chicken Satay Pizza Topped with crunchy carrot and cucumber, roasted peanuts, fiery chilli and aromatic cilantro, this Thai-inspired pizza hits all the spots with a fresh spin on chicken satay that's perfect for warm weather.
Top with chicken, then sprinkle with remaining cheese. Spread the satay sauce over the naans, then top with the chicken, onion, pepper, mushrooms and cheese. Serve topped with the spinach and seasoned with plenty of freshly ground black pepper. You can have Chicken Satay Pizza using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Satay Pizza
- It’s of Ingredients for pizza dough:.
- You need 1 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 2.25 tsp of yeast.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 2.5 cups of bread flour.
- You need 1.5 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Ingredients for topping:.
- You need 500 gr of chicken thigh boneless skinless, cut in bite size.
- It’s 2 of shallots, minced.
- It’s 2 of lbr kaffir lime leaves, finely chopped.
- It’s 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- You need 4 tbs of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare To taste of white pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 of red onion, sliced lengthwise.
- It’s of Green onion (optional), thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 8 tbs of thick satay peanut sauce (can be homemade or store bought).
- You need 4 cups of grated mozzarella cheese.
Chicken Satay Pizza – all the flavors of your favorite skewered Thai dish on a pizza! Place bread on baking trays and spread with tomato paste. Top with onion, capsicum and chicken mixture. Most of our recipes are easy.
Chicken Satay Pizza step by step
- Mix the chicken with minced shallots, kaffir lime leaves, coriander, cumin, nutmeg, sweet soy sauce and white pepper. Let stand 1 hour in the refrigerator, covered. Heat about 1 tablespoon of oil until it is hot in the non-stick pan. Add the chicken and the liquid. Spread the chicken (try not to overlap). Do not stir for a few minutes until the bottom side looks caramelized. Flip the chicken over and let it sit for a while until the bottom is caramelized, then stir. Turn the heat off. Set aside..
- Pizza dough : dissolve yeast into warm water. Wait for about 3-5 minutes to foam. Add oil. Stir well. Add liquid yeast + oil to the flour. Mix well, add salt. Knead until the dough is smooth and soft. Round the dough and put it in a container that has been greased. Cover the container with cling wrap. Let it rest until doubled in size..
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and divide it into 2 equal pieces. Take 1 part of the dough (cover the other one with plastic) then roll it out to about 12 inches. Brush the dough surface with 1 tbs olive oil, then spread 4 tbs peanut sauce..
- Top with 1/2 part each of chicken, red onion & spring onion. Sprinkle with 2 cups of mozzarella..
- Bake the pizza in a preheated oven to 400°F for 15-20 minutes..
Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced. Take pre-baked pizza crust out of the package and top with peanut sauce, cheese, bell pepper and cooked chicken. Remove crust from oven and top with remaining vegetables, peanuts and cilantro. Cut and serve immediately while the crust is still hot! The marinade thickened and clung to the chicken.