Easy and quick homemade pizza. Put a few pepperoni slices on top of sauce. Put the rest of the pepperoni on. MAKE QUICK, EASY HOMEMADE PIZZA TONIGHT!
Making pizza dough from scratch is no doubt a labor of love—but that doesn't mean it can't be fast and easy too. Grilled Pizza with Summer Veggies and Smoked Chicken Recipe Skip store-bought, frozen pizza and make homemade pizza dough from scratch. This perfectly chewy pizza crust recipe, from our friends at Real Simple, is an easy way to make pizza night a whole lot more fun for the whole family. You can cook Easy and quick homemade pizza using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy and quick homemade pizza
- You need of flour.
- You need of salt.
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of fast rise yeast.
- Prepare of water (120*).
- It’s of oil.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s of tomato sauce.
- You need of italian seasoning.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Prepare of pepperoni slices.
- Prepare of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of shredded monterey jack cheese.
- It’s of grated parmesan cheese.
So fast and so easy with refrigerated pizza crust, these saucy, smoky pizzas make quick fans with their rustic, hot-off-the-grill flavor. They're perfect for impromptu cookouts and summer dinners on the patio. —Alicia Trevithick, Temecula, California Pizza night, done right: Find easy pizza recipes, pizza-inspired dinners, pizza crust desserts and more! How to make thick crust pizza: If you prefer thick crust pizza, you have a couple of options — do one or both for a thicker crust! Pizza dough was quick and easy to make, producing a light, crispy crust.
Easy and quick homemade pizza instructions
- In large bowl, mix first 4 ingredients. Mix water and oil; add to flour mixture..
- Turn onto floured surface; knead for 2 minutes..
- Place in a greased bowl; turning to grease top. Cover and let rise for 20 minutes..
- Punch down; place on 12in, greased pizza pan..
- Pat into a circle. Topping: Mix first 5 ingredients and spread over crust.Put a few pepperoni slices on top of sauce..
- Sprinkle with 1/2 the mozzeralla; 1/2 the monterey jack, and 1/2 the parmesan. Put the rest of the pepperoni on. Repeat the cheese layer..
- Bake at 400* for 20 minutes or until light brown..
My husband may never settle for store bought pizzas again! I have tried lots of homemade pizza doughs and this one is my absolute favorite! Crispy crust with all your favorite toppings to make your pizza night a bonus! This pizza is just the perfect touch to family meal. We are lovers of all things Italian and… Give lasagna a quick and easy pizza makeover by baking sausage, ricotta, marinara sauce, and mozzarella on flatbreads.