Easy Pizza Bites. Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Here are the basic steps to make this low-carb pizza bites recipe: Add cream cheese and cooked sausage to a bowl and mix until well combined.
These pizza snack balls are grain-free and gluten-free, made with almond flour and sun-dried tomatoes. Each pizza bite is packed with fresh mozzarella cheese, topped with a juicy slice of grape tomato and seasoned with herbs and fresh basil. It is so easy to make your own pizza dough from scratch and it is a great way to start out baking yeast breads especially if they intimidate you. You can cook Easy Pizza Bites using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Pizza Bites
- You need of Philsbury Biscuits (10 count).
- You need of Pepperoni.
- Prepare of Shredded Cheese.
- It’s of Marinara sauce.
- Prepare of egg (beaten).
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need of Italian seasoning.
All it takes is flour, salt, yeast, water and a little oil. These bites let me bring pizza to the party and live up to the hype of being a homemade, from-scratch food blogger at the same time. They're perfect for sharing, they emerge golden from the oven rather than coming out of a cardboard box, and they're easy to make. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the zucchini in a single layer.
Easy Pizza Bites step by step
- Preheat oven 425°F..
- Flatten biscuits. Add a pepperoni, more or less 1 tsp pizza sauce & 1 tsp cheese and fold biscuit closed..
- Place all stuffed biscuits on greased cookie sheet and brush tops with beaten egg..
- Sprinkle tops with garlic powder, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese..
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes. Serve with pizza dipping sauce..
These homemade pizza bites are still delicious and soft, but the texture and filling are so.much.better than the store-bought snacks. Really kick these Easy Pizza Bites up a notch by serving them with my Extra Zesty Ranch Dressing! I hope you enjoy the recipe! Serve them at a party and NO one will know they are grain-free & low-carb! Zucchini cooks up FAST, making it these zucchini pizza bites the perfect quick snack or appetizer.