Good Buffalo Style Chicken Pizza. Smear a thin to medium layer of homemade dressing on your pizza crust and top with fresh mozzarella and the chicken. Drizzle a little bit of extra hot sauce on top of the pie before you place it in the oven. To assemble the pizza sprinkle a cup of the mozzarella cheese over the crust, then top with caramelized onions and then the chicken.
I have partnered with my friends over at Fleischmann's® Yeast for today's recipe. I grew up in a house where every Friday, without fail, was pizza night. Divide sauced chicken, torn mozzarella, blue cheese, and red onion evenly between. You can cook Good Buffalo Style Chicken Pizza using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Good Buffalo Style Chicken Pizza
- Prepare of Chicken breast.
- It’s of flour.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of favorite pizza dough.
- It’s of Blue Cheese dressing.
- It’s of Hot Sauce.
- You need of Blue Cheese Crumbles.
- It’s of Butter.
- Prepare of Monterey Jack and Cheddar Cheese.
Crusty ciabatta bread, stuffed with creamy homemade buffalo ranch chicken dip, topped with additional cheese. Oven baked until golden and crisp on the outside, but extra soft and melty in the center. Perfect for game day…and any other occasion in between. Place crust directly on cooking grate.
Good Buffalo Style Chicken Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven 350.
- Spread dough(I used oil to spread).
- Season chicken with salt and pepper coat with flour and egg mixture then flour again. Bake for 30 minutes.
- When chicken is done place dough in oven to bake for a few, I say 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cut chicken into strips..
- Prepare your sauce by melting butter and adding to hot sauce. Add the crumbles and put in a food processor to make it all smooth..
- Coat chicken with sauce.
- Spread a little dressing on dough enough just to cover the bottom. Add chicken evenly. Then add some crumbles and monterey jack and cheddar cheese..
- Bake until edges are a little brown. about 15 to 20 minutes depending on your oven..
Cook the chicken breast and cut it into bit sized chunks or small strips. Melt butter and combine with onion and garlic powder. (You can use minced garlic, if you prefer). Spread the mixture on the pizza crust. This easy Buffalo Chicken Pizza is made with rotisserie chicken, red onions, thin slices of jalapeno and plenty of fresh mozzarella cheese. Adjust the amount of hot sauce to your liking and customize to suit your taste.