Hamburger and Rice. Welcome The Aroma Of Sizzling Ground Beef w/ Guided Recipes by Kraft. Cook Today In a skillet coated with spray oil, brown ground beef, onion, green pepper, and garlic until meat is browned. Bring to a boil, reduce heat.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef and start to brown, then add onion, garlic, and taco seasoning. Drain and discard any excess oil. You can cook Hamburger and Rice using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hamburger and Rice
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 pound of hamburger 75/25.
- You need 1 cup of long grain rice.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Pour into the prepared casserole dish. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. Hamburger Fried Rice is a quick and easy weekday dish you can whip up in no time. Mixing together some simple ground beef, onions, frozen peas, and leftover rice can create a delicious meal.
Hamburger and Rice step by step
- Heat and melt the butter, coat the rice with the hot butter. Add the hamburger, the spices, rice, and two cups of the water. Boil the hamburger and Rice..
- When the rice looks like this add the third cup of water..
- When the last cup of water simmers turn to low for 7 minutes remove from heat and cover. Let sit 15-20 minutes before serving. I hope you enjoy!.
Top each serving off with a runny fried egg drizzled with sweet soy sauce, and bam! You have just kicked up your hamburger fried rice another couple of. In a large skillet, brown the beef, onion, green pepper and rice. Add ground beef and cook until meat is browned. Remove pan from heat and drain.