Honey Hot Cheese Burger Stuffed Croissants. It's become a favorite of ours as this is the second time I've made it before posting steps and a cover shot. See great recipes for Cheese stuffed burgers too! See great recipes for Cheese burger rolls too!
Fun and easy to use, it's perfect for all sorts of burgers, from juicy beef to succulent chicken, tur… Hot Ham and Swiss Croissants. I often talk about how recipes bring back certain memories and these hot ham and swiss croissants are definitely comfort food from the past for me. I don't remember having hot ham and swiss often, but when we did, I loved it. You can have Honey Hot Cheese Burger Stuffed Croissants using 10 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Hot Cheese Burger Stuffed Croissants
- Prepare 2 can of Croissant Roll Dough.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of Hot Sauce.
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Beef/Chuck.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped Peppers.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped Onions.
- You need 1 of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ranch.
- Prepare 1 of Cheese.
I hadn't made them in years and thought it was about time. Continue to occasionally store the butter and honey together until you spread the honey butter on the hot croissants. Remove from oven when the croissants are done. All burgers come dressed with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles & mayo on your choice of white bun, croissant or white French bread.. croissant or white French bread.
Honey Hot Cheese Burger Stuffed Croissants instructions
- Warm a buttered skillet.
- Add chopped onions and peppers.
- Allow peppers and onions to brown a little before adding the ground beef or chuck.
- Add preferred seasonings and allow beef to brown.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Begin unfolding croissants while beef browns.
- Mix the honey and hot sauce in a container. Add a little water if necessary.
- Turn off beef when it's almost all brown(A little pink is fine. It will cook more in the oven).
- Brush the honey mixture on each croissant and add cheese to the bigger side of the croissant. (It is okay to flatten the dough).
- Add beef to the bigger side of the croissant on top of the cheese.
- Fold the corners over the meat. Be sure to cover all the meat with the dough.
- Butter a pan for the croissants.
- Use the honey mixture or butter to cover the croissants. Do NOT saturate the bread..
- Sprinkle garlic seasoning over the top and place it into the oven..
- Be sure to check the croissants periodically..
- Mix the honey mixture with the ranch.
- When the croissants have browned, enjoy..
See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Recipes, Burgers sandwiches. Brisket & Cream Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos Peppers, Wrapped in Bacon. House Made Chicken & Grape Salad with Lettuce and Tomato on a Croissant. Fresh Dip Hoagie Roast Beef, Caramelized Onions, Provolone Cheese, Served on a Hoagie Roll.. Cheese Burger Cheese, Lettuce and Tomato, Onions and Pickles.