Mexican cheese hamburger helper. Check Out Hamburger Helper Cheesy On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! If you love Cheeseburgers and Mac and Cheese, then you will LOVE this Cheeseburger Casserole!
Drain then return to the skillet. Add taco seasoning, salsa, and chicken broth then bring to a boil. Stir in rice then place a lid on top and reduce heat to low. You can have Mexican cheese hamburger helper using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican cheese hamburger helper
- You need 1 box of of mac and cheese.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Louisiana the perfect hot sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of lawrys seasoning salt.
Simply brown some ground beef and stir in taco seasoning, beef broth, and rice. Then mix in some grated cheese and voilà! The inspiration for this recipe admittedly originated from the childhood-affinity-for-Hamburger-Helper recesses of my brain. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more.
Mexican cheese hamburger helper step by step
- Make mac and cheese.
- Brown the beef.
- Mix beef and mac and cheese and all other ingredients together.
Our products are made with NO artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources. Just before serving, stir in salsa and sprinkle with shredded cheese and fresh chopped cilantro. Stir in sauce mix, uncooked rice and topping mix (from Hamburger Helper box), and milk and hot water. Top each with cheese, lettuce and salsa. Follow Betty Crocker Ask Betty; Cookbooks; More Inspiration.