Mexican Chicken Pizza. Line a pan with foil and insert a wire rack. In a small skillet, combine refried beans, about ¼ cup water and heat, add hot sauce to taste, then reduce heat to low. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, coated with cooking spray.
Garnish each pizza with pickled jalapeños and cilantro leaves. Drizzle with Mexican crema and serve. Chicken and beans, farm fresh tomatoes, and two different cheeses are just the beginning of this easy Mexican Chicken Pizza that is just so damn tasty. You can have Mexican Chicken Pizza using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican Chicken Pizza
- It’s 2 packages of flat bread pizza.
- You need 1 lb of chicken tenders.
- You need 2 of avocado.
- Prepare 2 cup of refried beans.
- It’s 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 envelope of McCormick mojito lime sesoning.
- Prepare 1/2 of shredded lettuce or spring mix.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced olives.
- It’s 1 bag of shredded Mexican mix cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of cotija Mexican cheese.
- You need 1 of chili rojo salsa.
- It’s of chipotle cream dressing.
- It’s 1/2 can of chipotles.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 tsp of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of tajin seasoning.
- You need 1/3 of diced white onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
Easy for a weeknight, and a perfect solution for leftover chicken, this delicious pie is ready in just minutes. This chicken Mexican pizza recipe will make you never think about Taco Bell again! Succulent shredded chicken, cheese, taco seasoning, enchilada sauce, all served up on a crispy tortilla base. The Mexican chicken is full of flavour and works wonders with the soft pizza base and rich tomato based sauce.
Mexican Chicken Pizza instructions
- marinate chicken with packet seasoning 1/3 cup olive oil, 1 tspn vinegar, & 1 lime squeezed. let marinade at least 1 hour. when done grill on hot griddle slice and let cool.
- lightly toast pizza breads in oven 350°F right on racks or baking sheets till semi crisp.
- make ur chipotle cream add 2-3 whole peppers to blender with 1/2 can juice depending on how hot u like. add in all other ingredients blend till smooth taste for seasoning.
- heat beans up now top your pizza how u like it.Enjoy!.
Add the chicken to the bowl. Mexican Pizzas are delicious corn tortillas topped with beans, beef and all the delicious taco toppings you can imagine! They can be cut into wedges and served as an appetizer or left whole and served as a main dish. Combine lime juice, canola oil, garlic, chili powder and pepper in large bowl. Stir fry chicken mixture in large wok over medium high heat until chicken pieces are cooked and juices run clear.