Mini Cheeseburgers/Sliders. Sliders can be pre-made even a day ahead then covered and refrigerated. Add the top of each bun to each mini cheeseburger. Slider-Style Mini Burgers Slider-Style Mini Burgers.
Remove the buns from the oven. Spread a small amount of mayonnaise on each bun and top with the burger and any. For a tasty twist on crowd-pleasing cheeseburgers, you've got to try this recipe for Oven-Baked Cheeseburger Sliders. You can have Mini Cheeseburgers/Sliders using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Cheeseburgers/Sliders
- It’s of meat patties.
- You need 1 lb of beef mince (sometimes use half beef, half pork).
- Prepare 1 small of onion thinly chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 small of Or 1 large egg.
- You need of cheeseburger.
- You need 1 large of onion thinly sliced.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ketchup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce (dark).
- You need 2 tbsp of mayonnaise (optional).
- You need 8 slice of burger cheese.
- It’s 8 of buns – floured or seeded or wholemeal etc.
These mini-sized burgers bake up all together in one casserole dish, so you know it's easy. Plus, they're loaded with everyone's favorite fixins and a secret buttery topping that takes them over the top! My husband loves this recipe for mini lamb burgers. They're great for a light dinner or a hearty appetizer.
Mini Cheeseburgers/Sliders instructions
- Put all of the patty ingredients into a bowl and mix together – I use my hands as I can break down the beef and make sure the flavors evenly combined.
- Divide the mixture into 8 even sections.
- Working with one section at a time, split it in 2 and on a wet surface (to keep the patties moist and moving freely), with wet hands press the 2 halves into thin patties about 3 inches in diameter.
- Take a slice of cheese and fold in half, then in half again so you have a small square and place in the centre of one of the patties.
- Cover with the other patty and work the edges together, shaping and sealing and ensuring that no cheese is showing.
- Repeat until all 8 cheese filled patties are ready for frying.
- Add to a hot frying pan or griddle and cook one side for 5 minutes, don't lift it, you want it to get a crust and seal in the juices.
- Add the onions to the pan and allow to cook in the fat that comes out of the meat.
- In a small bowl mix together the ketchup and soy sauce (and mayo if using).
- After 5 minutes cooking time carefully flip the patties and cook 5 minutes on other side. This is best done in an uncovered pan as the steam may loosen the patties allowing the cheese to burst out.
- Slice buns, add patties fried onions and a spoonful of sauce – enjoy – snack sized patties for 8 or dinner for 4.
Serve these frozen cheeseburgers as a part of a delicious meal for yourself. Make the burgers: Combine beef, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and garlic powder in a large bowl. Drop spoonfuls of the meat mixture on a large rimmed baking sheet, pressing gently to form an even layer. These mini cheeseburgers are one of our favorite kid-friendly dinner ideas. They are perfect as an after school snack or lunchtime treat, too.