Miso and Teriyaki Chicken Hamburger with Green Onion. Great recipe for Miso and Teriyaki Chicken Hamburger with Green Onion. I wanted to eat a hamburger with a different kind of taste so I made one with a more Japanese flavor. The light chicken ground meat and the strong miso taste matches very well.
If 'teri' means 'shine,' and 'yaki' refers to grilling, then these chicken skewers are the poster children for teriyaki. Substitute chicken for sesame-crusted tofu for a vegetarian delight! Toss by hand until well combined and brown sugar is dissolved. You can have Miso and Teriyaki Chicken Hamburger with Green Onion using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Miso and Teriyaki Chicken Hamburger with Green Onion
- It’s 200 grams of Minced (ground) chicken.
- It’s 1 of slim stalk Japanese leek or green onion.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ☆ Panko.
- It’s 1 of ☆ Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆ Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of for about 1 piece ☆ Grated ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 1 dash of less than 1 tablespoon ■ Awase miso (a mixture of red and white miso).
- You need 2 tbsp of ■ Sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of ■ Mirin (sweet rice wine).
- You need 1 tsp of ■ Sugar.
Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, buttermilk, and miso in a bowl. Add green onion, garlic, tarragon, dill, and chives. Combine cooked bell peppers, onions, chicken with the sauce. teriyaki chicken, bell pepper onion stir-fry. Please make sure to read the recipe instructions carefully to avoid mistakes.
Miso and Teriyaki Chicken Hamburger with Green Onion instructions
- Put the ground chicken and minced leek in a bowl, then add all the ☆ ingredients. Mix well..
- Divide the mixture into two patties like the picture. Press the middle of each patty in just a little bit. Mix all the ■ ingredients in a bowl..
- Add the sauce you made in Step 2 to the frying pan and shake the pan to let the sauce cover the patties..
- Cover the frying pan with a lid and grill it for about 5 to 6 minutes on low heat. Flip the patties over after about 3 minutes..
- Add the sauce you made in Step 2 to the fry pan and shake the pan to let the sauce cover the patties..
- Lower the heat and heat until the sauce is nice and shiny..
Ingredients mentioned below use standard measuring cups and spoons. Choose from teriyaki chicken, yakiniku, house shrimp, fried tofu or mixed vegetables. Served with salad, steamed rice, miso soup, or hot-and-sour soup.. Green salad, miso soup or hot and sour soup, steamed rice, fresh fruit, three California. To add more depth of flavors, you can incorporate common aromatics in Japanese cooking such as ginger, garlic, green onions, yuzu kosho, and etc.