Mixed veg Burger. Veg burger recipe with step by step photos – burger buns stuffed with mix vegetable patties, spiced mayonnaise dressing and cucumber, tomato, onion slices. Veg burgers are an all time favorite at home. I make veg burger on occasions when we want to have street food like burgers or Frankies with french fries.
Definitely a homemade veggie burger is better and much tastier than the ones from the fast food centers. Pile cheese and spinach into our simple, family-friendly green burgers. Top with a dollop of peach ketchup for a sauce with a. You can cook Mixed veg Burger using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mixed veg Burger
- It’s 1 cup of boiled vegetables.
- Prepare Few florats of Cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 cup of Green peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of Carrots.
- Prepare 2 of boiled potatoes.
- It’s 2 slices of bread crumbs.
- You need As required of Oil or butter gor shallow frying patties.
- Prepare For of Dry spices:.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of jeera powder.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- You need 4 of Burger pao.
- You need For of serving:.
- You need Some of Cabbage leaves.
- It’s As per taste of Cheese slices.
- It’s 1 of peeled and chopped cucumber.
- Prepare 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 2 tbs of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- It’s As required of Bread crumbs for shallow frying.
Similar to most of the veggie burger brands—such as Boca, Amy's, Morningstar Farms, Dr. Praeger's, or Gardein—that you can find in the frozen aisle of Whole Foods, Target, Walmart, and many regular grocery stores these days, the burgers are good in their own right, not as a substitute for something else. Packed with so much flavour, you'll want to eat them straight out of the skillet. Low on beans, high on veggies, these vegetarian burgers have a substantial "meaty" texture that's moist but never soggy.
Mixed veg Burger instructions
- Boil water in a pot on medium flame add all vegetable and boil for 5 minutes. Strain all water and take in a bowl..
- Peel and add boiled potatoes, mix well together add bread slices, bread crumbs and add all the dry spices and mix well..
- Make round shape patties with dough and keep a pan on medium flame and shallow fry patties by applying some oil or butter. Let it turn crispy and golden brown from both the sides..
- Now cut the pao in middle and start arranging burger. As shown mix mayonnaise and ketchup and apply on both the inner sides of pav. Now keep patty add cheese slice, cabbage, tomatoes and cucumber. Cover with the other slice and add skewers or small stick for proper holding..
- Burger is ready to serve with any chips or any snacks and cold drinks..
Mix black beans, whole-wheat bread crumbs, spices, and colorful vegetables and bake in the the oven for the perfect hamburger replacement. By jeshaka Best of Everything Veggie Burgers This black bean and cornmeal burger is an easy veggie burger with just a few basic ingredients. Simply put the beans, flour, cumin, salt, cornmeal, and salsa in your food processor and mix. Use chickpea or cauliflower flour instead of the wheat flour for a gluten-free version. We are the UK's number one food brand.