Nessa's Windy City Sliders. Great recipe for Nessa's Windy City Sliders. These Slider have quickly become my "go-to" recipe for a crowd. They are so much easier to deal with than regular burgers.
Welcome to the Chicago Hamburger Company, Inc., Home of the Original Windy City Slider®. Owner Bob Pappanduros talks about his roots, why he supports local. Welcome to the Chicago Hamburger Company, Inc., Home of the Original Windy City Slider®. You can cook Nessa's Windy City Sliders using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nessa's Windy City Sliders
- You need 1 large of Yellow Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 1/2 lb of Ground beef, 80/20 Chuck.
- Prepare of Season Salt.
- You need of Garlic Pepper.
- Prepare 1 box of Lipton Onion Soup, 2 packages inside.
- It’s 8 oz of Block Mild Cheddar cheese, shredded.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 cup of Bread Crumbs, Panko.
- It’s 6 of King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls, 12 rolls in a pack.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil, cooking spray.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Deli American cheese, thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 of Hamburger Pickles, jar slices.
Little burgers about ye big, about ye big, that cook with onion mustard ketchup and pickles on them. All Sliders are grilled on onions and come with Dusseldorf mustard, ketchup, and pickles. Worldwide animated weather map, with easy to use layers and precise spot forecast. METAR, TAF and NOTAMs for any airport in the World.
Nessa's Windy City Sliders step by step
- Sauté chopped onions with vegetable oil until translucent season with Salt & Fresh Cracked Pepper | Add minced Garlic cook for 2-3mins | Let them completely cool.
- Place the Ground Beef in a large mixing bowl | Sprinkle liberally with Seasoned salt, Garlic Pepper | Add Onions/Garlic both packages of Lipton Onion Soup Mix, Bread Crumbs, Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese and Mayonnaise | Using your hands, gently mix everything really well.
- Using Mini Ice Cream scooper to evenly size your Ground beef mixture into 68 Mini Slider Patties.
- Make sure that you put a thumbprint indention in the center of each one. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Preheat your indoor griddle to 300° or outdoor grill to high (These patties can also be baked on cookie sheets in preheated oven at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes) Spray Griddle with Vegetable Oil | When griddle is hot, smash slider patties on the grill, using a spatula | 2 minutes each side.
- Split your your Hawaiian Sweet Rolls in half, cut side down, on the Griddle | Toast for a few seconds.
- Top each slider with 1/2 slice of America deli cheese & 2 Hamburger pickles then the bun lid | Condiments of your choice.
- Serve immediately | Feed a Crowd of 17-20 hungry people | Put leftovers in the Freezer for another day!.
- Bon Appétit :).
SYNOP codes from weather stations and buoys. Forecast models ECMWF, GFS, NAM and NEMS Use your Uber account to order delivery from Windy City Pub in Kansas City. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order.. Build Your Own Bogey's Windy City Sliders. Three sliders with or without cheese.