Parmesan Herb crusted hamburger. People like to use pork rinds instead of breadcrumbs for a keto version of Longhorn's Parmesan Crusted Chicken and I hear nothing but good things!. Longhorn's Parmesan Crusted Steak Parmesan Herb crusted hamburger My granddaughter always takes the bread of any hamburger and doesn't want it. So I made this she loves it!
It has that same great crunchy crust and a lovely touch of salty cheese in the flavor. Cooked in the oven to a perfect medium-rare and crusted with parmesan & fresh herbs. Parmesan Herb Crusted Beef Cutlet is a Delicious Low Carb Recipe. You can have Parmesan Herb crusted hamburger using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesan Herb crusted hamburger
- It’s of crust.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 tbsp of marjoram.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 4 large of eggs.
- You need of patties.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of ground beef or any other ground meat.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need of oil to shallow fry.
- You need 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s of sauce.
- It’s 14 oz of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of hot mustard.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
Getting back into the swing of things after the holidays can be difficult. You need a handful of easy meals to get you started. In between taking down all the holiday decorations and catching up with work e-mails you somehow still need to get dinner on the table. Put all ingredients in blender and pulse blend till fully chopped and brilliant green in color.
Parmesan Herb crusted hamburger step by step
- Heat oil.
- Mix the parmesan cheese, parsley, marjoram, onion powder, garlic, and eggs. Make into a batter..
- Take the ground meat mix with garlic, onion powder, black pepper, and salt. Form into small patties..
- Coat the patties with the batter and shaloow fry the patties. Fry till brown try not to burn. If patties fill spongy in the center after frying put into a microwave 2 minutes so center is done..
- When done add to a plate with paper towels..
- Make the sauce optional mix tomato sauce, red wine vinegar, garlic, hot mustard, and honey together and heat till it boils.
- Serve hope you enjoy!.
Take chop out of the pan and coat lamb chops equally with Dijon mustard. Flip pork chops in breadcrumbs until evenly covered with herb crust. In one bowl or dish, whisk an egg. In another bowl, combine the almond flour, salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic powder. Dip one piece of chicken into the egg mixture until it's well coated.