Pizza dough. We use all-purpose flour because double zero is hard to find. But if you're lucky enough to live near an Italian market or willing to purchase double zero flour online, using this flour will take your crust to the next level. You won't be disappointed with the results!
Bobby Flay's got the recipe for success. The ingredients in this homemade pizza dough recipe include bread flour, sugar, dry yeast, salt, water and olive oil. Quick and easy pizza dough, no kneading required. You can cook Pizza dough using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza dough
- It’s 1.25 kg of flour, cake.
- It’s 30 g of yeast, instant.
- It’s 30 ml of sugar, white.
- It’s 10 ml of salt.
- It’s 45 ml of oil, olive.
- It’s 750 ml of water, warm.
See the recipe plus a helpful video and have homemade pizza in under an hour. Skip store-bought, frozen pizza and make this pizza dough recipe from scratch. Tackling it yourself may seem daunting at first, but making your pizza base at home is economical, fun, and healthy since you control the ingredients. Our best homemade pizza dough yields enough dough to make two pies, or one pizza and four large calzones, so you can get creative with your dinner.
Pizza dough step by step
- In a large stand mixer add flour, salt, sugar, yeast, oil and water, and knead for approximately 10 minutes with dough hook until dough bounces back when finger indentations is made..
- Rest dough in warm place under cloth until double in size..
- Punch down and take amount of dough as needed to roll out pizza base on floured surface..
- Spread tomato paste and top with preferred toppings..
- Bake 2-5 minutes in 250°C oven..
Refrigerated dough will keep several days. It may also be successfully frozen and thawed. Keeping preweighed individual frozen dough balls on hand makes it easy to have pizza whenever you like. (Thaw dough overnight in the refrigerator or leave at room temperature for several hours.) Featured in: Pizza, Made With A Light Hand, California Style. This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe. Thank you Martha, my new to go too.