Pizza pinwheels. Immediately remove pinwheels from cookie sheet. Serve warm with warm pizza sauce for dipping. Use a very sharp serrated knife to slice the filled dough into clean, even rounds.
It makes them golden and glossy. I used to make completely "homemade" appetizers.. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. You can cook Pizza pinwheels using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza pinwheels
- You need of Dough Ingredients:.
- It’s of Plain Flour.
- It’s of egg.
- You need of Milk Powder.
- You need of Powder Sugar.
- It’s of Instant Yeast.
- You need of salt.
- You need of oil.
- You need of Warm Milk as you required.
- You need of Filling Ingredients:.
- Prepare of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare of Tikka Masala.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Ginger Powder.
- Prepare of Vinegar.
- You need of oil.
- You need of tbp Pizza Sauce.
- It’s of Tomato (Chopped).
- It’s of Capsicum (Chopped).
- It’s of Button Red Chilli(Crushed).
- Prepare of Green/Black Olives as you required.
- Prepare of Cheddar Cheese (Grated).
- It’s of Mozzarella Cheese.
Tringale's Pizza Pinwheels can be a great after school snack, sliced in quarters as a party appetizer or a delicious meal with a salad. Our test market proved that we created a favorite snack for all kids and pizza loving grown-ups. We have four popular varieties to choose from and satisfy the palate of discriminating tastes. Easy Pizza Pinwheels – Made with fluffy crescent rolls, marinara and all your favorite pizza toppings.
Pizza pinwheels instructions
- Take a bowl and add Plain Flour, Milk Powder, Powder Sugar, Instant Yeast, Salt and mix it well and then add Egg and mix it well and then knead it with required warm milk. Knead it for 15 minutes after that add oil and again knead it for 2 minutes and then cover it and rest it for 2 to 4 hours in room temperature or when dough become rise..
- Now take a bowl and add Chicken Breast, Vinegar, Garlic Powder, Ginger Powder, Oil, Tikka Masala and marinate it and rest it for 15 minutes..
- After that take a pan and put it and cook it for 10 minutes (5 minutes each side) After that cut it into small pieces..
- Now remove the cover from the dough and again knead it slightly and then make a big ball and rolling it into length and then spread pizza sauce and sprinkle Cheddar Cheese, Tomato, Button Red Chilli, Capsicum, Oregano, Green/Black Olives and again Cheddar Cheese and Mozzarella Cheese and then roll it and cut into wheels shape..
- Now bake it into pan. Take a pan and grease it with oil and then place all wheels..
- Preheat for 30 minutes on 200c and bake for 20 minutes on 200c..
My family absolutely loves these pizza pinwheels. They're a fun appetizer or snack that's delicious and both adult and kid-friendly. Add pizza toppings- I did a section of dough for pepperoni pinwheels, another section with just cheese and a third with ham and pineapple. These Easy Pizza Pinwheels are so quick to make and easy to customize! They're freezer friendly and perfect for lunches, an appetizer or game day.