Quick Pizza. Making pizza dough from scratch is no doubt a labor of love—but that doesn't mean it can't be fast and easy too. Cut the dough in half, form each piece into a neat ball, wrap tightly in plastic wrap and transfer to the freezer. The morning before you want to make pizza, transfer the dough to the refrigerator to thaw.
A very quick way to make your own home-made pizza. This dough rises up nice and has a very light flavour. It can also be made in your bread machine on the 'dough' cycle. You can cook Quick Pizza using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Pizza
- Prepare 3 of French type of baget bread.
- Prepare slices of Mozzarella.
- It’s of I can of crushed tomato.
- You need of Oregano.
- Prepare to taste of Thyme, basil, salt.
- Prepare 2 table spoon of vegetable oil.
- You need of Some sharp cheddar cheese or Parmesan.
- You need Handful of grape tomatoes.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
Home; Restaurant; Specials; Menu; Contacts; Gluten Free Pizza. Appetizers *Available on Medium size only. Mix the flour, yeast, salt and sugar together in a mixing bowl. This pizza sauce, with just a few minor tweaks, was AMAZING on my pizza!
Quick Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven at 400 F / 190 C, cut bread set on a oven proof tray. In a small pan mix tomatoes and spices. Add chop garlic and salt. Stir in a medium heat. Until boils.
- Spread the sauce into spices bread with a spoon. Put in the oven for 10 mints. Than take them and arrange mozzarella cheese over them. Grade some cheddar cheese over mozzarella. And put some mushrooms and other your favorite pizza toppings. I used asparagus and grape tomatoes. Put them back to oven about 25 mints..
- Turn the oven off. I added some baby spinach and put them back to oven that you already turned it off, 5-10 mints..
- Voila !.
Put a few pepperoni slices on top of sauce. Put the rest of the pepperoni on. Bacon-Chicken Club Pizza A chicken club pizza topped with lettuce, tomatoes and dressing? Vegetables give the cheesy crust a cool crunch. No Yeast Pizza Dough is super quick, easy and delicious!