Soft and Fluffy Bread Machine Pizza Dough with Pesto Genovese Sauce. Great recipe for Soft and Fluffy Bread Machine Pizza Dough with Pesto Genovese Sauce. I couldn't find a nice combination of ingredients for a pizza recipe that would be the perfect size to satisfy two people. I tried various recipes and finally came up with this.
Focaccia Pizza With the Bread Machine. Brioche & Bread Rolls' Dough without a Bread Machine. Rice Arancini Recipe Gluten Free and Vegetarian Simple Baking Recipes. You can cook Soft and Fluffy Bread Machine Pizza Dough with Pesto Genovese Sauce using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Soft and Fluffy Bread Machine Pizza Dough with Pesto Genovese Sauce
- Prepare of For the dough.
- You need 200 grams of All-purpose flour (See Helpful Hints).
- You need 12 grams of Olive oil.
- Prepare 6 grams of Skim milk.
- Prepare 5 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 grams of Salt.
- It’s 110 ml of Water.
- You need 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- You need of For the sauce:.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Pesto Genovese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Heavy cream.
- You need 1 of more than 80 grams Pizza cheese.
What you'll need To Make Pesto Pizza With Fresh Tomatoes & Mozzarella For The Pizza Dough. In a mixer fitted with the dough hook (or a large bowl if you'd like to make it by hand), combine the flour, yeast, salt, olive oil, and water. Let stand until bubbles form on surface. When the dough cycle is complete, take the dough out of the machine and place in well greased bowl, and roll the dough around (in the bowl) thus 'coating' it in oil.
Soft and Fluffy Bread Machine Pizza Dough with Pesto Genovese Sauce step by step
- Put all ingredients for the dough in your bread making machine, select the pizza dough setting and press start. Prepare a 25 x 25 cm sheet of parchment paper..
- Take the dough out of your machine and place on a sheet of parchment paper. Spread out the dough with your hands. Make the edges a tad thicker, for the crust. Preheat the oven to 392°F/200°C..
- Gently pierce the surface of the dough with a fork, about 30-40 times..
- Spread the basil pesto all over the surface, and very lightly pour some heavy cream on top..
- Top with lots of pizza cheese and bake it for 20 minutes at 200°C..
- It's done. Slice carefully so you don't get burned, and enjoy..
To shape and bake: roll the dough into a circle. I have never made pizza dough from scratch before, and after the success of this pizza, I wont be buying another premade pizza again! WOW that was easy and tasted AWESOME. I just melted butter garlic and poured it on the pizza and added cheese, it was a great addition to my italian dinner without the hassle of baking a loaf of bread. Crush garlic using a mortar and pestle.