World's most delicious burger patty. These burgers are meatballs or meatloaf in burger shape and grilled. These juicy, tender patties on whole wheat buns make a wholesome, satisfying sandwich. We especially like to grill this turkey burger recipe, but you could also pan-fry them. —Sherry Hulsman, Elkton, Florida The Quest To Make The World's Most Delicious Burger.
They are perfectly round and just the right thickness. Place a burger patty on the lettuce and top with a tomato slice and a few onion rings. Spread your choice of ketchup or mustard, if using, on the top half of the buns. You can cook World's most delicious burger patty using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of World's most delicious burger patty
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of large portobello cap.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded parmesean cheese.
The Most Delicious Homemade Burger Patties EVER. Alright, so I know this a big statement, but we literally just made these for dinner and they were the best burger patties I have ever tasted. I love burgers so we have tried LOADS of different patties over the years. This really is the best tasting hamburger ever!
World's most delicious burger patty instructions
- Allow meat to become room temperature in medium mixing bowl..
- Using a cheese grater, shred portobello cap using the smallest size. Add as much or as little as you desire..
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well using your hands..
- Form into thin, wide patties and place on a frying pan with just a dash of olive oil (for flavor). Patties will shrink, so make them 1/3 larger than the bun for a perfect fit..
- Try not to overcook or they will dry out. Just a couple minutes on each side and they're done!.
All the people here complaining that it tastes too much like meatloaf can just go back to eating their boring old meat burgers with salt and pepper, because this recipe if for folks who desire some real flavor in the meat. This easy Homemade Beef Burger Recipe will have you skip the drive-through and head home to chow down on these instead! I'm as guilty as the next person of hitting up the drive through on the way to or from something, or just to satisfy a craving for a big fat juicy burger. Made burgers tonight, exactly per the recipe, and they were just as the title says, juicy. The big bonus here is that they are also the most flavorful burgers I have ever grilled.