Bacon cheeseburger soup. Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is a hearty and creamy take on America's favorite cheeseburger. The soup is full of flavor, easy to make and comforting. So incredibly creamy and flavorful, this soup is guaranteed to be a hit.
Serve your cheeseburger soup with crumbled bacon and extra cheddar. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. Bacon Cheeseburger Soup is a hearty soup recipe that can be whipped up in just fifteen minutes. You can have Bacon cheeseburger soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon cheeseburger soup
- It’s 1/2 Pound of 80/20.
- It’s 1/2 of hot breakfast sausage.
- It’s of Fine diced really large poblano.
- It’s of Small/med onion fine diced.
- It’s of Fine diced small carrot or shaved(carrot should solidify).
- You need of Large jap fine diced.
- You need Pound of bacon chopped.
- You need 32 oz of bold beef stock.
- You need 2 cups of whole milk.
- It’s of Chicago steak seasoning.
- You need 6-8 oz of Velveeta.
This tasty dish made with Campbell's Cream of Bacon soup and Campbell's Cheddar Cheese soup, is loaded with ground beef, real bacon bits and cheddar cheese. Printable Recipe Card with a Full List of Ingredients and Instructions is Located at the Bottom of the Post. To picture low carb cheeseburger soup, just imagine a warm, soothing, amazingly cheesy bacon cheeseburger in a bowl. In a medium Dutch oven, cook bacon over medium-high heat until crisp.
Bacon cheeseburger soup step by step
- Sauté chopped bacon in large pot until rendered and set aside.
- Add beef and sausage and par cook and then add seasoning and sauté, remove and drain..
- Add 4 tbsp butter and sauté veggies. Once soft add 4 tbsp flour and make the roux.
- Add beef/sausage and mix well followed by beef stock, splash of Worcester and simmer until thick and then add milk and simmer until desired consistency.
- Add cheese and simmer for about 20 and serve.
- Finish with crispy bacon, chives and butter fried sourdough.
Remove bacon using a slotted spoon, and let drain on paper towels, reserving drippings in pot. In a large saucepan over medium heat, cook and crumble beef until no longer pink; drain and set aside. This is soup, not a cheeseburger and virtually every good soup starts with onions, celery & carrots (and garlic in my opinion). Heat a large soup pot over medium-high heat and add bacon. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.