Best Pizza Crust Recipe…Ever. Turn dough onto a floured surface. Knead in enough flour to make dough easy to handle. Best Pizza Dough, an easy, homemade pizza dough recipe that will become your favorite go to for pizza night.
If you're uncomfortable working with yeast or making your own pizza. Crispy crust with all your favorite toppings to make your pizza night a bonus! This pizza is just the perfect touch to family meal. You can have Best Pizza Crust Recipe…Ever using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best Pizza Crust Recipe…Ever
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 1/4 tsp of active dry yeast.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of ap flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of course salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of of each – basil, oregano, and thyme.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of evoo.
We are lovers of all things Italian and… Best pizza dough recipe I've ever used at home. Tastes like what you get at a pizzeria. Throwing away my old pizza dough recipe.this is my new one. Added some roasted eggplant caponata, Italian sausage, mozzarella and parmesan.
Best Pizza Crust Recipe…Ever instructions
- Dissolve sugar and yeast in warm water. Let stand about 5 minutes..
- Combine flours, salt, and herbs in a large bowl. Make a well in the flour mixture. Pour yeast mixture into the well, then add olive oil..
- Stir with fork to incorporate dry and wet ingredients. Stir until dough forms..
- Shape dough into ball and place into a large, greased bowl. Turn to cover entire surface of dough. Cover with plastic wrap and let double in size at room temperature. About 45_60 minutes..
- Punch down dough and shape into three balls. Lightly brush individual balls with olive oil and cover with plastic wrap..
- Let rise another 30-45 minutes. Shape dough by hand working from center to outer edge, 1/2 inch thick top with sauce, favorite toppings and cheese. Bake at 450° f for about twenty minutes..
Let stand until bubbles form on surface. How Do I Make Best Ever Fruit Pizza? Using a spoon, mix until a shaggy dough begins to form. The dough should be soft, smooth, and bouncy. Form the dough into a taut round.