Kimchi Ramen Burger. Cook the ramen noodles according to package instructions – in a small saucepan add the ramen brick and add enough water to just cover the noodles. If the noodles are overcooked, they will become too mushy. Cover the ramen with wrap and use something heavy like glass container or so, to press the ramen down into the bowl a little.
Asian Inspired Ramen Bun Burger with Kimchi Slaw & Wassabi Mayo (Vegan + GF) Save Print. The ultimate asian inspired burger, using ramen noodles as buns! This burger is not only delicious, but fun & creative, and surprisingly easy to prepare! You can have Kimchi Ramen Burger using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kimchi Ramen Burger
- It’s of Ramen.
- Prepare of Egg.
- It’s of Minced meat.
- You need of Scallion.
- It’s of Panko (Bread Crumble).
- Prepare of Kimchi.
- You need of Gochujang.
- You need of Soy Sause.
- It’s of cooking wine.
- It’s of Sliced Cheese.
- You need of Spinach or arugula.
The kimchi burger, while lacking in kimchi flavor, is VERY juicy and tasty (roll your sleeves up for this one), and the banh mi burger is really true to its namesake. I recommend the egg and some dollops of sriracha on both. We left satisfied, so not a bad haul. Noodles are thick and chewy, the hallmark of Korean style instants.
Kimchi Ramen Burger step by step
- Boil ramen and rinse it in cold water to cool it down. Then mix an beaten egg, a little salt and pepper in it..
- Separate the ramen into three or four portions, put them each into a small bowl. Cover the ramen with wrap and use something heavy like glass container or so, to press the ramen down into the bowl a little. Put these small bowls into fridge for at least 15min..
- Mix Gochujang, sake, soy sauce and the liquid from kimchi, all together nicely. Then blend this seasening into minced meat, minced kimchi, scallion and panko..
- Make it into several patties shape..
- Remove the ramen buns from the small bowl. Put oil inside the fry-pan and slide the buns inside the pan. 3-5min for one side..
- Oil inside the pan again and place the patties inside. Grill them until fully cooked..
- Make an over-easy fried egg..
- Assembles the burger. I put some Sriracha sauce as well..
This burger is not only delicious, but fun & creative, and surprisingly easy to prepare! In a small bowl, mix mayo, peanut butter, kimchi paste, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, Tamari, and coconut sugar. Toss with cabbage, carrot, green onion, bell pepper, and. Josh takes on the Golden Arches and creates McDonald's next big menu item – the Kimchi Bacon Ramen Big Mac! If you have time to spare, feel free to let simmer for a bit longer.