Leftover rice cheese burger. When ready to bake, thaw in the refrigerator overnight and then allow to sit on the counter and come. Burger With Leftover Rice- Today I am making Burger from Leftover rice and that too without a bun with regular white bread. Pack these into your kid's lunch box.
Each one calls for pre-cooked rice. If you keep opening your fridge to find that little container of rice staring at you, it's time to use it up before it goes bad. Repurposing leftovers helps you to save money and reduce food waste. You can cook Leftover rice cheese burger using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Leftover rice cheese burger
- Prepare 2 cup of idli dosa batter.
- It’s 3 tsp of sesame seeds.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of cheese slices.
- You need of Making egg slice.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare of For making Green sauce.
- Prepare 1 of medium fresh capsicum.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- It’s 1/4 cup of curd.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- You need of For making patty.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked rice.
- You need 2 tsp of corn flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion.
- You need 2-3 tsp of green sauce prepared by above ingredients.
- You need 1 tsp of white sesame seeds.
- Prepare as needed of Oil for pan fried for patty.
First, learn how to properly reheat rice. Garnish with chopped tomatoes and green onions just before serving. Serve with a mixed green salad for added color and texture. Substitute ground turkey or chicken for beef.
Leftover rice cheese burger instructions
- Make paste of capsicum along with chillies and curd. This is green sauce, keep aside for later..
- Start to make patty. First mashed the rice and keep aside..
- Saute fry onion and capsicum with salt and black pepper..
- Now add saute vegetables, green sauce and cornflour. By using hand make patty..
- Pan fry the both sides of patty with spreading some sesame seeds on top. Fry untill it gets outside skin crunchy.fry slow to medium heat.Keep aside for future use..
- Make a soft omlette by using egg slice ingredients..
- Cut the omlette as same cheese shape. And keep aside both for future use..
- Now with dosa batter add some spoon green sauce, mix it and on a greased non-stick pan put some batter and make thick round shape. Cover with lid and cook low flame untill it is become fluffy and cooked. Don't flip to other side..
- Same way do other round but without sesame..
- Now put green sauce and tomato sauce to without sesame round. Add patty, egg and cheese slice, cover with another sesame round..
- Now put on a pan with lid for 2 mins in low flame..
- Enjoy hot with tea or coffee..
Omelets are a great option for using up many kinds of leftovers, including hamburgers! Chop up a few leftover burgers, follow instructions for making an omelet with potato, adding in plenty of cheese and chopped burgers.(Alternately, just make a plain omelet and use frozen home fries from the supermarket). Adding a variety of complementary items like diced. Cheesy Ground Beef and Rice Casserole. A long time ago (and seriously, check out the picture and you'll laugh your heart out at how little I knew about food photography), I posted a recipe called Busy Day Casserole.