Mushroom and Swiss Burgers. Assemble: bun bottom, sweet n spicy chopped pickles, lettuce, Swiss cheeseburger, creamy mushrooms and cap with top of bun. These mushroom and Swiss cheese burgers use only a few fresh ingredients, including homemade sauteed mushrooms and onions. This acts as the sauce for the burger, and it is such an amazing combination of flavors!
Mix together the ground beef, onion, mushrooms, garlic, egg white, and seasoned salt in a bowl. Form six equal-sized hamburger patties from the mixture. Mushroom Swiss Burger = the best gourmet burger recipe you've ever tasted. You can have Mushroom and Swiss Burgers using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushroom and Swiss Burgers
- It’s 2 cup of vertically sliced onion.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt, divided.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper, divided.
- Prepare 1 of (8 once) package presliced mushrooms.
- You need 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 4 slice of of your choice of bread.
- You need 1/2 cup of of shredded swiss cheese or slices of swiss cheese.
Complete with the best burger seasoning recipe and simple burger sauce for a juicy homemade mushroom beef burger! Mushrooms (inside and on top) Ground Beef. Sandwiched in between a grilled buttery bun DIRECTIONS. Mix the first three ingredients together, put on low heat and let simmer.
Mushroom and Swiss Burgers instructions
- Prepare grill or stove top..
- Heat a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat, coat pan with cooking spray. Add onion, cover and cook 5 minutes, stirring occansionally. Add sugar, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; cook uncovered 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occansionally. Remove onion from pan and keep warm..
- Heat pan over medium-high heat, coat pan with cooking spray and add mushrooms and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Sautè 5 minutes or until tender..
- Combine 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and beef. Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/2 inch thick patty..
- Preheat broiler.
- Place patties on grill rack coated with cooking spray, grill 5 minutes on each side or until done. place bread on grill rack, grill 1 minute on each side or until toasted..
- Arrange bread on a baking sheet, top each bread slice with 1 patty, 1/4 cup onion, 1/4 mushroom, and 2 tablespoons cheese (or 1 slice of cheese) broil 2 minutes or until cheese melts..
Mix the Accent, Lawry's and pepper together and put in a shaker. Juicy grilled Mushroom Swiss Burgers topped with rich, melty swiss cheese and sautéed garlic and herb mushrooms! I generally only eat mushrooms when my husband is out of town. Once in a while when they're prepared especially well I might even say that I love mushrooms. But my husband loathes mushrooms so if I'm going to.