My Homemade Beef & Pork Cheesey Burgers. These easy Beef Taquitos are super crunchy, salty, and tasty—basically everything you want in an appetizer. They're great to serve the kids and their friends after school, or with a cold beer on the patio on a weekend. If you don't care for beef, feel free to use ground turkey or pork instead.
Choose from thousands of beef recipes for all your favorite cuts of beef including roasts, beef ribs, sirloin, tenderloin, ground beef, corned beef, and brisket. This is my go-to recipe for Beef Tips with Gravy! Made with staples from your kitchen and only one pot. You can cook My Homemade Beef & Pork Cheesey Burgers using 9 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Homemade Beef & Pork Cheesey Burgers
- Prepare 750 g of Beef & Pork Minced.
- Prepare 1 of large onion diced small.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black cracked Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Egg whisked.
- You need 1/2 cup of Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 of beef stock cube.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated Chedder Cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Olive oil.
A favorite comfort meal that all ages will crave! This is your moment to check all your ingredients and make sure no sneaky chemicals are flavoring your jerky. Personally, I like to start with a marinade base of gluten-free soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce. You can adjust my recipe easily by using low sodium soy sauce, or even coconut aminos in place of the soy.
My Homemade Beef & Pork Cheesey Burgers step by step
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl and mix each time you add them..
- Flour breadcrumbs, onions stir.
- Black pepper and salt mix.
- Beef dried stock cube.mix in.
- Minced Meat mix in.
- Chedder cheese mix.
- Whisk egg and add to the mix.
- Oil mix.
- Knead it a little and make sure its all sticking together.
- If they feel too wet add a little more flour.
- Make equal handfuls depending on how big you want them.
- When they stick but are not too moist, take out and roll into a ball equal pieces you may want thin burgers or large burger depending on how many equal parts you need..
- Flour the board on which you are going to roll the meat on into a ball shape then press to flatten.
- When they are all done add them on a greased tray and grill and brush with olive oil before you turn them over. both sides 3 minutes each side until they are cooked through..
- I made 8 large burgers 2 for the freezer. You could make 16 normal sized ones..
- Serve on a burger bun with salad or just on a plate with some hallumi cheese or cheese slices on top and Chips..
Chinese beef noodle soup is one of my favorite Chinese dishes. The rich, steaming beef broth, tender pieces of meat, and soft noodles make a hearty and comforting meal. I've had several bad beef noodle soups lately, so I've been determined to make my own. I made a big batch yesterday so that I could enjoy it for the next few days. This post may contain affiliate links.