Pesto Flatbread Pizza. Three Cheese Pesto Spinach Flatbread Pizza. What happens when you top a garlicky flatbread with homemade creamed spinach, three kinds of cheeses, and pesto, glorious pesto? A really, really, ridiculously yummy who-needs-a-pizzaria lunch.
This is the recipe for you. PIN IT NOW to save for later! Basil pesto, fresh mozzarella, roasted tomatoes and fresh basil leaves top a crispy flatbread for individual pizzas. You can have Pesto Flatbread Pizza using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pesto Flatbread Pizza
- It’s 6 of servings.
- It’s 1 of flatbread pizza crust.
- It’s 3-4 tablespoons of basil pesto.
- You need 1/4 cup of turkey or chicken, cooked and diced.
- It’s of Baby spinach.
- It’s 1 of small red onion, diced.
- You need 1-2 tablespoons of roasted red pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of sundried tomatoes.
- Prepare of Herb goat's milk cheese, crumbled.
Don't worry if you don't have time for the dough to rise to make the flatbread – this uses store-bought flour tortillas as an alternate base. Place the tomatoes in a single layer on a rimmed baking pan. Top with fresh mozzarella, sun-dried tomatoes, homemade pesto, and cooked crumbled sausage for a quick dinner recipe the whole family will love! I can't praise homemade flatbread pizza enough.
Pesto Flatbread Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Celcius..
- Dice red onion, dice cooked turkey or chicken, and wash baby spinach (about 8-10 leaves per pizza is good)..
- Spread basil pesto onto flatbread..
- Top with diced turkey or chicken..
- Add baby spinach..
- Sprinkle with roasted red pepper, sundried tomatoes, and diced red onion..
- Crumble goat's milk cheese over all toppings..
- Bake for 6-8 min or until cheese is just melted and flatbread edges are golden..
Adapted from my favorite pizza crust recipe, my homemade flatbread pizza bakes up into a. Coat a medium bowl with olive oil or cooking spray. In a food processor combine the next four ingredients (through salt). Top with whole or halved pepperoni slices. Top with fresh mozzarella pearls and optional sliced cherry tomatoes.