Pizza baked stuffed French bread. To build the pizza, add the meat in an even layer on the bottom of the french bread loaf. Pour tomato sauce over meat until covered. Extra sauce will be left over.
Pizza baked stuffed French bread Chef Nena Indiana. This Stuffed Pepperoni Pizza Bread is different than other French Bread Pizza recipes because it's STUFFED! Which means less bread and more cheese.which, in my book, is a total win. You can have Pizza baked stuffed French bread using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza baked stuffed French bread
- You need 1 of large/wide loaf French bread.
- You need of For the filling:.
- You need 2 cups of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1/2 lb of penne pasta.
- You need 1/2 lb of ground sausage.
- You need 6 slices of salami cut in small pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced up pepperoni.
- You need to taste of Pepper, garlic and onion powder.
- You need of Topping:.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella.
- Prepare 8-10 of peppornis left whole.
- You need of For the garlic butter:.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder, onion powder and Italian herbs.
Not only is this Stuffed Pepperoni Pizza Bread perfect for busy nights.it also makes an awesome game day snack. Split bread lengthwise and hollow it out. Cut in half across, making shells for pizzas. Heat a skillet over medium high flame, then brown and crumble sausage in extra-virgin olive oil.
Pizza baked stuffed French bread step by step
- Preheat oven 375. Cook pasta, mix in sauce, spices, cut up pepperoni and salami..
- Cut an oval shape in the top of the French bread and pull out insides..
- Stuff with pasta and meat mix.
- Top with cheese and more pepperoni and cover loaf with bread lid..
- Brush lid with melted butter herb mix bake 10-15 minutes.
- Open and top inside of lid with more butter garlic herb mix and slice ENJOY.
Add red bell pepper, onion and garlic. Stir in cream cheese, sour cream, shredded cheese (cheddar and mozarella are both good choices), red pepper flakes and ground black pepper. Cook until cheese are melted and smooth. Fill bread with hot sausage mixture and replace top. Take the french bread and depending on the desired crust: bake it.