Rava Uttapam chicken pizza. Try this Instant Rava Uttapam Pizza which is made without oven and egg free. If you like this recipe then please do subscribe my youtube channel. And do follow me on social media, Link is given below.
By following this detailed recipe of uttapam pizza, you can make it easily at home. Uttapam is a very famous South Indian breakfast, though now it is popular throughout the India, and Instant Rava Pizza Uttapam Recipe is a fusion recipe that you will love for breakfast or snack. It can be prepared using rice or rava /sooji/semolina. You can cook Rava Uttapam chicken pizza using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rava Uttapam chicken pizza
- It’s 2 cup of rava/suji.
- Prepare 2 cups of curd.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled chicken.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds and sauf.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely chopped ginger.
- It’s 2-3 of Green chiles.
- It’s 10-15 of curry leaves.
- You need As needed- of Cheese.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Water.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare As needed of Pizza sauce.
- Prepare as per taste of Black pepper powder.
We can make it more tasty and attractive by adding cheese on top and serve it to our kids saying 'Pizza. On a flat pan add a big spoon of rawa mixture and spread it evenly (not too thin, not too thick), and let it cook properly from one side. Toasted Almonds and Tomato Uttapam Pizza is a mouth-watering snack recipe that has been specially curated for all those who love creative dishes. Now, you must be wondering what an uttapam is doing in this pizza recipe!
Rava Uttapam chicken pizza instructions
- First take the rava, add curd and water to make the batter. Add salt to it. Keep it for at least one hour. Now for the tardak in a pan add oil then add mustard seeds, sauf, finely chopped ginger and green Chile and curry leaves. Now add this to the batter. Take the baking soda mix with little oil and mix it to the batter..
- Now saute the vegetables with salt and black pepper powder..
- Now in a pan add oil. Then spread the uttapam batter(a bit thick). Flip the side already fried, now spread the pizza sauce. Add the vegetables and boiled (shredded chicken). Then add the gratted cheese. Cover and cook till the cheese melts..
This pizza is exceptionally unique with a touch of South Indian cuisine in it along with flavours of Continental cuisine. It is a very popular south Indian food – Uttapam, more particularly instant rava uttapam because it also saves cooking time as compared to pizza. Many of you may not be satisfied with the answer, but once you try this food then you can simply can similarities with a P-I-Z-Z-A. rava uttapam recipe Here, we have made this uttapam recipe by using semolina instead of rice and urad dal. This amazing main dish recipe has a delicious taste of semolina with sliced tomatoes, onions and green chillies and a melange of spices.