Simple mini pizza. This Easy Mini Pizza Recipe is a perfect back to school snack. When the kids come home after school, they're usually hungry. This quick and easy mini pizza snack is the perfect way to fuel your kids and keep them satisfied until dinner.
A bite sized version of pizza that makes for a fun and unique appetizer. Everyone loves the flavor of pizza, whether it's pizza pasta, pizza dip or these cute and easy miniature pepperoni pizzas. This mini cheese pizza dough recipe is the same as my Seeni sambol bun recipe. You can cook Simple mini pizza using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple mini pizza
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- You need 1/8 cup of oil.
- It’s 2 of tblspoon of yeast.
- It’s of Warm Water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of Fillings.
- Prepare of Mince meat.
- It’s of Jajjage.
- It’s Slice of onions.
- It’s of Tomatoes paste.
- It’s of Baking powder.
- You need of Seasoning and spices.
- Prepare of Grated cheese.
The dough is enriched with butter, milk, and a little sugar, which is different from traditional pizza dough. These mini cheese pizzas are soft and delicious. The mini cheese pizzas freeze well and fantastic for a crowd. The recipe and directions are spot on and the crust is a dream to work with.
Simple mini pizza step by step
- Add water,salt,sugar,yeast in a bowl and mix.
- Gradually add flour and kneed.
- Add oil and kneed for 10min.
- Cover and then let it double it size.
- Add 4tblspn of tomatoes paste and 1/8cup of water with 1/2teaspn of baking powder add pinch of salt and 1 maggi cube.
- Cook for 10min then drop from heat.
- Add mince meat to ur pot,add seasonings and spices add oinon,add jajjage,add water and cook for 15min.
- Then roll out the dough and cut out round shapes.
- Then place on baking tray after grazing with oil and press close to the edge's.
- Rob all around with the prepared tomatoes paste.
- Add the prepared mince meat.
- Then bake for 15min and enjoy.
- Then add the grated cheese.
Top each biscuit with pizza sauce, cheese and veggie mixture. Top each biscuit with cheese, canned pineapple tidbits, diced green bell pepper and sliced Canadian bacon or ham. We top our pizzas with our easy homemade pizza sauce recipe and then from there we can each make them the way we want them! I am a huge mushroom fan. I love mushrooms on my pizza.