Spicy Island Bison Burgers. Great recipe for Spicy Island Bison Burgers. These fun bison burgers are a little off the beaten path, mixing jalapenos, cream cheese and pineapple all into the same meal with burgers! The result, however, was awesome and they were so much fun to make!
As you can see, I paired them with bacon-wrapped grilled asparagus which complemented it Spicy Island Bison Burger (Main Image) This awesome Bison Burger combines several delicious flavors including grilled pineapple, cream cheese and jalapeno… an awesome summer burger! Kick up your next burger with jalapenos, onion and pepperjack cheese. The result, however, was awesome and they were so much fun to make! You can have Spicy Island Bison Burgers using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Island Bison Burgers
- Prepare 1 lb. of Ground Bison.
- It’s of seasoning.
- You need 2 of pineapple rings.
- It’s 2 oz. of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 2 tbsp. of diced, pickled jalapenos.
- Prepare 2 of Kings Hawaiian Burger Bunes.
See more ideas about Bison burgers, Bison burger recipe, Bison meat. Now, let's talk about the combination of ingredients that make up the absolute best bison burgers. Bison meat is very lean, so lean in fact that suet is usually added to the ground meat as a binding agent. Because the meat is so lean, I always add olive oil to my bison burgers.
Spicy Island Bison Burgers instructions
- Form your ground bison into 2 equal sized patties. Season with your favorite burger seasoning..
- Stir jalapenos into cream cheese. Set aside..
- Place burgers and pineapple rings onto hot grill (approx. 300*F). Cook for approximately 6 minutes. Flip burgers and pineapples..
- After approximately 4 more minutes, place a spoonful of cream cheese onto the top of each burger. Place pineapple rings on top. Close grill and allow to cook for 2 more minutes..
- Place burgers on burger buns and serve..
- You'll probably have lots of leftover pineapple rings… might I suggest an excuse to make: Pineapple Upside Down Cake!.
This time, however, I had a bowl of bacon grease on the counter from that. I'm calling it the "Spicy Island Bison Burger" — and it's quite a bit different from what I'm usually into making. For one, I don't generally go for pineapple. But for some reason, lately, I've really been feeling like grilled pineapple on a burger just might be a fun thing to try. Designed for those with a big appetite and great style.