White Chicken Pizza. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! To grill pizza, heat one side of gas grill on medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash white.
This white chicken pizza is so easy and so delicious! Homemade white pizza with chicken is easily one of the best simple comfort food dinners. Let me tell you all about this white chicken pizza and why I love it so much. You can have White Chicken Pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Chicken Pizza
- You need 1 can of Pillsbury pizza dough.
- Prepare of pizza toppings.
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts, cooked prior and diced.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s of shredded mozzarella.
- You need of crust toppings.
- You need 1 stick of butter or margarine (I use imperial).
- It’s of garlic powder, onion powder, italian seasoning, pepper.
Friday night is pizza night at our house. I like to top it with chicken, mushrooms, spinach, and red onions. I definitely want to try the garlic infused ricotta – that sounds amazing and I bet it would be good in lasagna too! Roasted Garlic, Chicken & Herb White Pizza – Roasted garlic sauce topped with chicken, red onions, and herbs.
White Chicken Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Roll out pizza dough to desired thickness and shape..
- Melt the butter and add the seasonings to taste. Once mixed, brush the pizza dough with the mixture and place in oven for about 7-8 minutes..
- Take out of the oven and lightly brush again with the same mixture. Add your chicken, onions, and cheese. Place in oven for another 10 minutes..
- Take out, lightly brush the crust, cut, and ENJOY!!!!.
- (Chicken I use for this pizza) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360097-moist-juicy-chicken.
A great white chicken pizza that will rival any pizza out there! The name of this pizza is kind of a mouthful, but I just didn't want to leave anything out. I call it Roasted Garlic White Chicken Pizza for short. White pizza sauce is just like white pasta sauce! Sometimes, people even use a classic Alfredo sauce!