White Chicken Pizza. To grill pizza, heat one side of gas grill on medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash white. Place coals to one side in charcoal grill. Place pizza onto grill opposite coals.
Let me tell you all about this white chicken pizza and why I love it so much. Friday night is pizza night at our house. I like to top it with chicken, mushrooms, spinach, and red onions. You can cook White Chicken Pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of White Chicken Pizza
- It’s 1 can of Pillsbury pizza dough.
- It’s of pizza toppings.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts, cooked prior and diced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare of crust toppings.
- You need 1 stick of butter or margarine (I use imperial).
- It’s of garlic powder, onion powder, italian seasoning, pepper.
I definitely want to try the garlic infused ricotta – that sounds amazing and I bet it would be good in lasagna too! Roasted Garlic, Chicken & Herb White Pizza – Roasted garlic sauce topped with chicken, red onions, and herbs. A great white chicken pizza that will rival any pizza out there! The name of this pizza is kind of a mouthful, but I just didn't want to leave anything out.
White Chicken Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Roll out pizza dough to desired thickness and shape..
- Melt the butter and add the seasonings to taste. Once mixed, brush the pizza dough with the mixture and place in oven for about 7-8 minutes..
- Take out of the oven and lightly brush again with the same mixture. Add your chicken, onions, and cheese. Place in oven for another 10 minutes..
- Take out, lightly brush the crust, cut, and ENJOY!!!!.
- (Chicken I use for this pizza) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360097-moist-juicy-chicken.
I call it Roasted Garlic White Chicken Pizza for short. White pizza sauce is just like white pasta sauce! Sometimes, people even use a classic Alfredo sauce! It's a great substitute for a traditional red pizza sauce. It pairs nicely with pizza toppings like chicken, vegetables (especially broccoli), or spices and herbs.