Whosayna’s Zinger Burger. new world go to recipes. new world go to recipes to new world go to recipes.
You can have Whosayna’s Zinger Burger using 31 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whosayna’s Zinger Burger
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken boneless (slices).
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of Yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Black pepper (pounded).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Rosemary (chopped).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Parsley (chopped).
- You need of Coating:.
- It’s 1 cup of All purpose flour (maida).
- It’s 1 cup of Cornflour.
- Prepare 11/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need Pinch of Salt.
- You need of Batter:.
- You need 1/4 tsp of White pepper.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cold Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cold Water (or more).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mustard Sauce.
- It’s of Bun:.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cornflour.
- Prepare 3 cups(250gm) of All Purpose Flour (maida).
- You need 1 tbsp of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Yeast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oil.
Whosayna’s Zinger Burger step by step
- Mix all ingredients well except chicken slices. Apply marinate on slices. Let marinate for three hours or more Coating: Mix all well and keep aside Batter: In a bowl beat eggs, add water and milk whisk it then add the rest and whisk to thick batter. Coat chicken slice in batter then flour mixture and keep on a tray. Do same for all, can freeze for an hour to make it firm. Deep fry slices on medium flame till golden brown colour..
- Bun: Mix dry ingredients well add oil and butter and mix it too. Bind to soft dough using warm water. Then keep in a big bowl and cover with cling film. Let it fully rise punch back and mould in buns and keep on greased tray, brush with beaten egg and sprinkle sesame. Let it rise then bake in oven on 200°C till top browned up. How to lay Burger: Cut bun in half horizontally. Apply mayonnaise on both halves. Keep a Iceberg (Lettuce) leaf on lower half..