3 Ingredient Dough Avo Pizza. Sift the flour into a mixing bowl and add yogurt, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and salt. Knead lightly to bring the dough together to form a soft, smooth dough.. Remove from the oven when it's your ideal dough, slice it up, and be amazed that something so simple can taste this good.
Quick and easy pizza dough, no kneading required. See the recipe plus a helpful video and have homemade pizza in under an hour. Quick and easy pizza dough, no kneading required. You can have 3 Ingredient Dough Avo Pizza using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredient Dough Avo Pizza
- Prepare of self-raising flour.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of yoghurt.
- It’s of Pizza Toppings.
- Prepare of Cubed avocado.
- It’s of Tomato.
- It’s of Red onion.
- It’s of Cooked shredded chicken /leftover roast chicken.
- It’s of Crumbled feta cheese.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese, grated.
See the recipe plus a helpful video and have homemade pizza in under an hour.. Pizza crusts, pizza bases, pizza dough- Whatever you call it, it's still the same- A thick, chewy, doughy base PERFECT to load up! Today I am going to share with you some of my tips! Watch my video to see the two ingredient pizza dough recipe in motion.
3 Ingredient Dough Avo Pizza instructions
- For the dough: in a large bowl add in flour and salt. Pour in the yoghurt and combine until you get a soft, smooth dough. If the dough is too wet, add in 1 tbsp of flour at a time until it's no longer sticky. If dough is too dry, adjust by adding 1 tbsp yoghurt at a time..
- Allow dough to rest for 15-20 minutes. Divide dough in half. Roll it out on a floured surface into 2 x large pizza bases..
- Par bake for 6-8 minutes at 180°C until puffed but not browned. Remove from oven. Smear with sauces of you choice..
- Add toppings to taste. Any pizza toppings will do, I have topped with chicken, red onion, tomato and avo cubes..
- Top with cheese. You can also sprinkle with mixed herbs or dried parsley before returning to the oven..
- Bake for 15 mins until lightly browned on the edges and cheese has melted..
How To Make Two Ingredient Pizza Dough. Step One: Put self-rising flour and plain, fat-free Greek yogurt in the bowl of a stand mixer with the dough hook attachment. Step Two: Mix at a low speed until combined. Line two baking trays with parchment paper. This quick, easy and fool-proof recipe is made stovetop, and is firm, low carb, chewy and perfect to load with toppings!