Bacon cheeseburger quesadillas. These Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas are filled with beef, bacon & tons of cheese! This quesadilla recipe is perfect for a fun dinner or appetizers! We love fun recipes like these quesadillas!
Almost like I have too much to say. And other times, the words just are not there. Get the Recipe That bacon cheeseburger quesadilla looks really delicious. You can have Bacon cheeseburger quesadillas using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon cheeseburger quesadillas
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of spices for seasoning meat.
- It’s 1 of bacon cooked.
- It’s 1 of tortillas flour.
I appreciate you providing the recipe on how to make this burger. It's actually good to find out that the ingredients can actually be bought in the local market. Remove the bacon from the griddle and chop small. Add the ground beef and Blackstone All Purpose seasoning to the griddle and chop the meat.
Bacon cheeseburger quesadillas instructions
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chopped bacon and cook until crisp. Remove from the pan and drain on paper towels. Pour some of the bacon fat from the pan (reserving a little). Add ground beef to the same pan, and cook ground beef while breaking it up into chunks with a spatula or spoon. Cook until the beef is fully cooked. Drain off any excess grease. Add the bacon back into the pan and season with mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a large non-stick fry pan over medium heat. Spread butter lightly on one side of the flour tortilla shell. Place the tortilla butter side down into the pan..
- Sprinkle a layer of cheese evenly over the entire tortilla. On half of the tortilla sprinkle a layer of the meat mixture..
- Cook until the cheese has melted and the bottom has browned. Using a spatula fold the tortilla in half and press down the edges gently. Remove from the pan. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Slice each quesadilla into three triangles..
Be sure to mix in some of the remaining bacon fat into the beef as it cooks. Add the chopped bacon and relish and toss to mix everything together. Cheeseburger Quesadillas with sharp cheddar cheese, bacon bits, and ketchup. This is an all-star dinner idea that will be on repeat at the dinner table! Brown Sugar Recipe type: Entree Directions.