BBQ Cheese Steak Pizza. Add steak strips, cheese, pepper and onion to pizza. Place the cheese steak pizza on the preheated stone and close the lid. After a couple minutes lift the lid and check if the cheese is melting.
Divide and top each pizza with the tomato mixture, beef and cheese. Carefully return one pizza to the Stone. Repeat for the second pizza (keep a close watch on pizzas, removing if the crust is getting toasty). You can have BBQ Cheese Steak Pizza using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ Cheese Steak Pizza
- Prepare 2 each of red, yellow bell pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1 each of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of BBQ Sauce.
- It’s 1 lb of shaved steak.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Steak Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 each of Pre-Made Pizza Crust.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Parmesan.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Real Bacon Bits.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cheddar Cheese, Shredded.
Top crust with barbecue sauce, then beef, peppers and onions, and cheese. Add the onions, green peppers and some salt and pepper and cook until the. Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. A little salt, pepper, a pinch of nutmeg, and ¼ cup of grated parmesan cheese.
BBQ Cheese Steak Pizza step by step
- Set oven at 350. Brown meat and veggies, drain well. Season..
- Spread butter over crust. Sprinkle with garlic powder. Sprinkle outer edge with Parmesan..
- Spread BBQ sauce on crust, top with meat mix, top with freshly grated cheddar. Sprinkle with bacon and parsley..
- Bake @ 350 about 20-25 mins til cheese is melted and golden..
- Note: I used leftover cheese steak mix from previous night, if you make cheese steaks this is a nice way to get two meals out of it..
Leftover cooked ribeye, skirt or flank steaks are all perfect for this recipe. I keep the seasonings pretty simple on the steak since our white sauce is LOADED with garlicky goodness. Spread pizza sauce over crust and dot with cream cheese. Top with pepper mixture, beef, pepper rings and remaining provolone cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and oregano.