Bbq pulled pork burger. Heat a large non-stick pan until very hot and sear the pork on all sides until golden brown. Place the meat on a wire rack in a roasting tin. Mix the paprika, mustard powder, garlic and onion salt, and some black pepper with the liquid smoke, if using.
Once the pork is cooked and shredded and ready to roll, it gets slathered on a brioche bun and topped. Delicious Texan style pulled pork burgers recipe. I love suckling pig and charcoal BBQ pork with a tasty rub, but this mouthwatering Texan style pulled pork burger recipe is by far the easiest. You can cook Bbq pulled pork burger using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bbq pulled pork burger
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 2 kg of pork shoulder.
- It’s 1 tbs of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of bbq sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of liquid smoke.
- It’s 2 tbs of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic crushed.
- You need 2 tbs of brown sugar.
I love crackle, pork belly, BBQ pork ribs, Char Sui Pork, pork buns, pork dumplings. It's loaded with flavor, tossed in barbecue sauce and the best meatless option that looks and tastes just like the real deal! BBQ Pork Burgers are the grilled version of a BBQ pulled pork sandwich. Thank you to Ohio Pork for sponsoring this post.
Bbq pulled pork burger instructions
- Cut onion and put it at the base of slow cooker.
- Combine salt, pepper and paprika and rub it into the pork, put them on top of the onion.
- Combine the rest of ingredients and put it in slow cooker, cooked for 8 hours..
As always all opinions are mine alone. I love a good burger on the grill, especially as the warmer weather is visiting us more frequently here in Ohio. Beef is usually our go-to so I was pleasantly surprised how much the four. Big, juicy Hamburgers; Steak Sandwich – super quick; Chicken Burger – juicy seasoned chicken breast steak with the lot!; Nando's Peri Peri Chicken Burger – chicken marinated in a homemade flavour bomb Peri Peri sauce; BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders; Cubanos – The famous Cuban roast pork sandwich from The Chef movie; Pastrami Sandwiches – Rye bread. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.