Beef burger & chicken burger. A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. Order Your Premium Burgers Online Today & Save! The beef burgers stay juicy and delicious on the grill or stove top!
Jam-packed with all kinds of stuff! Serve on fresh hamburger buns with lots of toppings. Carefully roll the mixture into balls, each about the size of a tennis ball. You can have Beef burger & chicken burger using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef burger & chicken burger
- It’s of For the chicken burger patty.
- Prepare 600 gms of minced chicken (I used breast only).
- It’s 1 tbls of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of habanero chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tbls of paprika.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbls of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of medium onion finely grated.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped parsley leaves.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan.
- You need of For the beef patty.
- Prepare 1 kg of lean minced beef.
- You need 1 tbls of garlic paste.
- You need 1 of green habanero chilli paste.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion finely grated.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cheddar cheese cubed.
Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl until thoroughly combined. Making burgers doesn't have to be a big production. After all, it's just ground beef with some flavourings, not Beef Wellington, so just relax and make a few burgers. Make them your own with toppings such as cheese slices, sliced beefsteak tomatoes, raw red and white onion (also tasty when grilled), ketchup, mustard, pickles, jalapenos, mayonnaise, and Boston lettuce leaves.
Beef burger & chicken burger instructions
- To make the chicken patty, mix all ingredients and refrigerate to marinate chicken mince for 30 minutes.
- For the beef patty, mix all ingredients except cheddar cheese. Refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes..
- Heat grill pan over high heat with vegetable oil and make 1/4 inch (thickness) patties with the chicken mince mixture. Cook on each side for 2-3 minutes and remove from heat onto a paper towel ready to serve..
- For beef patties, form 6 round balls and stuff each with the cheddar cheese. Flatten the balls into parties but making sure the cheese does not crack the patty..
- In a grill pan over high heat, add vegetable oil and cook the patty for 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove from heat and allow to rest on paper towel for about 5 minutes before serving..
- Serve your burger with the toppings you like..
Leaner cuts of meat are dryer (you want a JUICY burger, people!), and don't have as much flavor. So unlike our last veggie burger taste test, this time we focused on the new lineup of imitation meats that tout, at times, uncanny beef-like qualities. A hamburger (also burger for short) is a sandwich consisting of one or more cooked patties of ground meat, usually beef, placed inside a sliced bread roll or bun. The patty may be pan fried, grilled, smoked or flame broiled. Hamburgers are often served with cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, bacon, or chiles; condiments such as ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, relish, or a "special sauce.