Breakfast Pizza. Breakfast Pizza Recipes Homemade breakfast pizzas make an easy morning meal. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so make it delicious with our top picks for breakfast pizza recipes. Breakfast pizza is best served immediately after baking, but leftovers can be enjoyed later if stored propery.
I used to make this bacon pizza for my morning drivers when I worked at a delivery place. Breakfast pizza is a quick and easy eye-opener that appeals to all ages. —Cathy Shortall, Easton, Maryland Vegan Breakfast Pizza Creamy bac'un white sauce, seasoned tofu egg scramble, spinach, and white mushrooms. Hawaiian Cowgirl Red sauce, vegan sausage, black olives, pineapple, green onion, and bbq drizzle. You can cook Breakfast Pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Pizza
- It’s of Crispy cheese topping.
- It’s 2 of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Crispy pepperoni.
- You need 6 of turkey pepperoni slices.
- You need of Pizza crust.
- It’s 2 of eggs beaten or egg sub.
The Vegan White Ranch white sauce, artichoke hearts, zucchini, and green onions. Vegan Buffalo, Buffalo Pizza The most famous Midwestern breakfast pizza was born from a chain of convenience stores in Iowa called Casey's General Store. Casey's locations make and sell breakfast pizzas all day long. Standard pizza dough is topped with their signature cheese sauce, sausage, scrambled eggs, and cheese.
Breakfast Pizza step by step
- Heat a small non-stick pan on high. Brown the mushrooms on both sides(do not add salt). Sprinkle cheese evenly over mushroom and cook until cheese is melted and brown. Use a spatula to loosen the cheese and flip it over and brown the other side. When browned place cheese on a paper towel and set aside..
- Place turkey pepperoni on a napkin and place a napkin on top. Put in microwave for 1 minute then check to see if it is crispy, you can add 30 seconds to make it crispier if needed. set aside. (my kids love to make pepperoni chips as a snack.).
- Using your small non-stick pan cook your egg base. No added oil is needed. Swirl the eggs in the pan just like cooking an omelette. I like to get my egg slightly browned then I flip and brown other side. In this dish I like the golden brown egg, it gives it a pizza crust feel..
- Heat up sauce in microwave..
- Now assemble pizza. Place egg on the plate. Spread the sauce on the "crust". Set the crispy cheese on top of the sauce. Lastly add the pepperoni and enjoy..
- I really enjoyed this breakfast pizza. This dish has very few carbs and is gluten free and because you cook out most of the fat in the cheese and use turkey pepperoni it is a low calorie option.
Reviews on Breakfast Pizza in Sacramento, CA – Buffalo Pizza & Ice Cream, Delish Pizza, Pizza Rock, Orphan Breakfast House, Pizza Supreme Being, Rico's Italian Pizza, OneSpeed, Luigi's Pizza Parlor, Masullo, La Crosta, Supreme Pizza, Cap's Pizza & Tap House, Roma II Pizzeria, MidiCi The Neapolitan Pizza Company, Slice of Old Sacramento, Pieology Pizzeria, Giovanni's Old World New York Pizzeria. I used to make this when I worked for a gas station/pizza place so I could sell it by the slice to the early morning rush. I love this but I made some changes to better suit our tastes. A healthy spin on a pizza, loaded with protein and tastes delicious! This Breakfast Pizza recipe makes for a great weekend breakfast, it's simple, delicious and totally homemade.