Burger and Black Beans. A black bean burger would simply be a patty made from beans if we didn't add some pizazz. The sautéed garlic, onion, + pepper combo is a great start, but a little cumin, worcestershire sauce, smoked paprika, feta cheese, and chili pepper turn black beans into the BEST black bean burger. Black Bean Burger With an Egg on Top This is a meatless burger that does not mimic the texture or look of ground meat, but it isn't meant to.
So if you have a last-minute hankering for black bean burgers, you don't have to wait four hundred years while you cook a batch from scratch. Spread beans in an even layer on a large baking tray. Place mushrooms and onion on another large baking tray and drizzle with olive oil. You can have Burger and Black Beans using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Burger and Black Beans
- It’s 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- You need 30 ounces of canned black beans 2 15 ounce cans.
- You need 2 of shishito savory peppers.
- You need 1/2 can of water.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Heinz chili sauce.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parsley.
- It’s To taste of green onion.
Best Black Bean Burger Recipe Tips. If the black bean mixture is too wet to handle, pop it in the fridge. The mashed black beans play an important role in making these patties firm and cohesive. Air fryer black bean burger is, without a doubt, one of the healthier meatless alternatives to traditional burgers.
Burger and Black Beans step by step
- Add the ground sirloin to a pot and brown till crisped..
- Rinse the peppers remove the seeds and stem tops. Chop finely..
- Add the peppers to the sirloin. Then add the spices except parsley..
- Add the beans and half can of water and chili sauce. Bring to a simmer then add the mayonnaise. Stir in well bring to a simmer then add the parsley. Let simmer 15 minutes..
- Slice the green onion.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
It also makes a great source of healthy nutrients. Black beans, for instance, are nutrient-rich and come loaded with proteins, potassium, folate, and vitamins. Watch Now; In a food processor, finely chop bell pepper, onion, and garlic. Watch Now; In a small bowl, stir together egg, chili powder, cumin, and chili sauce. Watch Now; Stir the egg mixture into the mashed beans.