Halloween Monster Burgers. If weather permits, cook the burgers on the grill! Assemble your monster burgers from the bottom up – starting with the lettuce. Then add the burger, tomato, and cheddar cheese cut to look like monster teeth.
With a few simple additions to this delicious cheese-stuffed burger, you can take Halloween dinner to a new level. Method: Remove cheese slices and cut a jagged edge to look like teeth. On the bottom bread bun, spread some mayonnaise, followed by the lettuce and tomatoes. You can have Halloween Monster Burgers using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Halloween Monster Burgers
- You need 1 of set Buns.
- Prepare 1 of patty Hamburger.
- You need 1 slice of Sliced cheese.
- You need 1 of Nori seaweed.
- It’s 1 of Lettuce, onion, avocado, pickles, mayonnaise, ketchup, etc..
Want to make something creative this Halloween that will really get the attention of guests and kids. Heat a little oil in a frying pan. Assemble your monster burgers with the salad ingredients, burger and fake teeth. Insert olives on two mini cocktail sticks or thin straws to make your monster eyes and insert into the top of the bun.
Halloween Monster Burgers instructions
- Give them three eyes to make them extra-monstrous..
- Cut sliced cheese into the shape of fangs, as above. Cut the remaining cheese into circles. Stick on the nori seaweed for pupils..
- Toast the buns briefly in a toaster. Top with the lettuce, mayonnaise, avocado, onion, hamburger patty, and ketchup, in that order..
- Top with cheese and sandwich the buns. Stick on the eyes to finish. Serve with French fries and onion rings, if you like..
Our kids absolutely loved these halloween monster burgers. It's amazing how making food fun also makes them want to eat it too! These are homemade beefburgers too and they were delicious! We simply cooked the burgers as usual, and cut spooky shapes into the cheese slices before we assembled the burgers.. See more ideas about Halloween recipes, Food, Halloween food for party.